• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
I respect those who will dive into this - but my God...this is beyond my ability to play it. You'lll need hundreds of hours for it.

misery mired

Apr 2, 2022
it's so cool that the vast majority of these games are day 1 game pass, but there were literally zero games here that i would have a hard time skipping. zero. out of ninety minutes of games!

not at all trying to imply the none of the games will be good or whatever, but man... for the past decade i always go into xbox's e3 hoping they'll win me over. and they never do

(not that it matters because i bought a series x earlier this year and subbed to gp for three years based on hope and potential, so they got me in their system regardless)

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ship cusomisation is dope, I'm still all in for this.

I wonder how many of the systems will be copy and paste for exploration.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
This looks like the most basic, tedious space combat ever. Give me Everspace a hundred times over this.

I know this is an RPG, bit just do that right, don't try to shoehorn a bunch of different gameplay systems and do nothing right.

less

Oct 25, 2017
1000 plants to explore. Most likely meh to decent but the ones with cities are going to spectacular.