• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
This might be the first bad conference MS had in the last 3 years or so. Absolutely 0 reason to limit themselves with only on gamepass, coming within 12 months and mostly gameplay. Why would you limit yourself to such constrain in the time of a pandemic.
I think they did it because a lot of their past conference got criticized for showing games years away.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it helps with so many games also having this similarly cartoony colorful art style. Which I vastly prefer over the browns of the PS/360 era, but lord, so many games announced here look so similar
I also feel like I've known exactly what they're going to say about almost every game as soon as I see the first shot as well. Like "oh this is a survival game, let me guess he's gonna start cutting down trees and building stuff" and lo and behold that's exactly what it is. Again, I'm probably just burned on games for a while and should take a break but this seems really uninspired

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
This threads are always filled with a lot of misserable people, eh? It's like you want to be a downer at everything.

And me battling with the decision to wait for a Series X or go for a Series S. There are so many choices for a lot of different tastes
Yup. I'll post a couple of times that I loved the show but the ones that didn't like it will smother this thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️