• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
This might be the first bad conference MS had in the last 3 years or so. Absolutely 0 reason to limit themselves with only on gamepass, coming within 12 months and mostly gameplay. Why would you limit yourself to such constrain in the time of a pandemic.

Vgorilla3774

Sep 21, 2020
I think if your litmus is "show breaks the internet" then no, this wasn't that show - but nobody else did this year either.

I do think there's a shitload of varied and interesting games coming to gamepass that makes me want to keep my subsciption, which is what Microsoft is really after.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
I think the show is pretty good but you will notice certain posters can't take negative opinions about Xbox and will subtle troll and attack everyone regarding it.

That's all fine. I respect your opinion and appreciate it. Am pro Xbox since OG and still are. That's just how I see the show till this very moment.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Loving this show so far, and I'm usually not a fan of these first party shows. If this is "filler" just keep it going - Much rather look at these interesting games than another tripla-A action adventure.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
I think some of y'all need to approach these events with the knowledge that there's a wide variety of games shown and that there will be moments where you're checked out while others are hyped up, and then the roles will reverse for stuff that you're into.

QFT
Well said

that said people getting mad at criticism need to chill. It's a gaming message board so people are going to chat about…games…critically

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Looks interesting, but I can't help but christen it "Moth Balls".

Edit: Hah, I was really expecting the name to be "Chysalis". I really wasn't far off!

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
If it means we get interesting oddball smaller games made in a way that did not crunch 1000 developers, I welcome our new Gamepass overlords.

Honestly Microsoft seems to be filling the AA-shaped hole in my life.