• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 31, 2018
I don't know why but I just started thinking of games like Illbleed and Soul Fighter for Dreamcast. Lol. It's like a whole show of titles mostly on that level.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I swear 2023 is going to be the most packed year in gaming

Nobody's gonna have any time to shine lol

Mar 26, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling, Platform Wars, Account in Junior Phase
this sucks so much, Xbox is a more kid system then Nintendo now. I'm so dissapointed

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
I can't get Diablo 4 out of my head. This is it for me! Diablo just like how I imagined it!

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
A game that we already knew was coming and just took up about five minutes of the 90 minute conference.

I love Diablo as much as the next person but an extended gameplay trailer here is not exactly setting the world on fire.

Diablo IV is a huge title. That's undeniable.

So you can personally not care but to say "they have nothing until Starfield" while they are literally in the middle of showing one of the most anticipated games around is just silly.

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
I think I'm just terribly jaded but everything looks so uninspired and commodified, like just remixes of the same kind of heartless bullet points that have defined big games for the last 5 or 10 years.
I don't think it helps with so many games also having this similarly cartoony colorful art style. Which I vastly prefer over the browns of the PS/360 era, but lord, so many games announced here look so similar