• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Never been into these top down games, but Diablo 4 looks nice. Is this the original studio from back in the days?

Jun 5, 2018
This threads are always filled with a lot of misserable people, eh? It's like you want to be a downer at everything.

And me battling with the decision to wait for a Series X or go for a Series S. There are so many choices for a lot of different tastes
Eh, I think it's more so that people just want what isn't shown and that's perfectly valid, not saying that gives anyone the right to crap on games people do like but it's perfectly natural for people to show disappointment in a 95 minute optional advert if nothings doing it for them, especially because love it or hate it this is our equivalent of what was once E3.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
They ain't got shit to show until Starfield, man.

Keeping this confined to '22-'23 titles guaranteed we wouldn't be seeing any massive megatons which is just devastating. All of those anticipated XGS titles still ages away.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Cross Play

Couch Co Op

fuck yes. Best game they've shown so far, I can't fucking wait to play this.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure how I feel about the shared world in a diablo, where I want to feel isolated.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
What's the chances of D4 dropping this year? This looks really far along.