• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
So far nothing has super wowed me.

Game pass is a great value, but a lot of stuff in there I wouldn't have bought seperately.

But so far, I would give this show a C-.

Will increase if starfield is at least decent.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
There are people in here that really have no idea that this show is all about pushing Game Pass.

most of the games shown so far I'd try because I already have game pass, but not sign up for game pass to play if that makes sense.

that's not to say it's a bad show, but if I didn't have GP and/or an Xbox, it wouldn't be moving the needle for me to jump in personally.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
It just feels like they are cramming everything that was trailer ready + releases in the next year + is on Game Pass into that show. They are showig lots of stuff, but it all feels underwhelming.

Ditters

Nov 2, 2017
They should have just released everything as individual trailers instead of a conference. Not impressed.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
This show has a lot of filler that usually just gets dumped unceremoniously on Youtube by the other companies but even if its just a giant ad for Gamepass its nice to see a good amount of indie stuff.

Also lol at Obsidian's "Disco Elysium".

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Yea, Pentiment will be an amazing well-written game and impactful.

Just not sold on the art style.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
This event so far has been "Gamepass Fodder the Show", no one would even give most of these games the time of day if they weren't on gamepass day one. MS needs to stop relying on this shit for all there conferences.

Last edited:

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's better this way so these games get some time to build attention rather than fighting for scraps after the fact. It's been a very diverse show so far in terms of game types/genres, and folks are upset they aren't being catered to by focusing on at most 1-2 genres only. It's sad.
Agreed, though I think in that case it could be done in its own more branded show than making the main show 90 mins long, which makes it feel a little bit like padding (with all due respect with the devs of these games, most of which look great!)

rntongo

Banned
Jan 6, 2020
Sim Racer
a11.jpg

RTS
a11.jpg

Survival/Crafting
a11.jpg

Metroidvania
a11.jpg
lmao

Kayant

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is Naraka good? It's at least a unique take on a BR so I'm interested.
Yes it plays great but its monetization is meh and at least the last time I played it the lacked region lock was annoying as you get a lot of players with very high pings(Speaking from EU prespective) which makes it difficult to play.