• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Animal crossing with mechs in space???
5898-l.webp

btags

Oct 26, 2017
Gaithersburg MD
This conference is kind of making me wish games were shown off using their osts. All the licensed music kind of becomes grating at a point. Like it is trying too hard to inject energy into whatever is being shown.

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
I really want to enjoy this...but so far very very little of this is for me sadly

Abrasion Test

Oct 27, 2017
None of these games look bad, just not really exciting. Feel like I'm going through my Steam discover section or something.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Closing the show with Starfield unfortunately probably means no surprise mic drop moment.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
My 3 years of GPU is gonna expire before most of the games I want to play actually come out.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ugh, just show starfield already, I know that MS has to advertise these games cause they made gamepass deals, but cheeze.

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
like I said...this is a well crafted show and how its supposed to be done

just nothing here for me personally

which is fine

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I would have hoped all these studio buyouts would have been to bluster single player games but we are getting way too much multiplayer/GaaS stuff again.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Very little talking, lots of gameplay footage Back to back, not much CGI, Era still complains. What a miserable bunch lmao.

People have niche tastes and can't get excited for anything that isn't something that is perfect catered to their liking.

And in general people just what big out of nowhere surprises, so they can be "HYPE"