• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao "we know you don't care about most of this, so now please enjoy sitting through 60 more minutes to see what you want"

Pyroblazer

Oct 30, 2017
Pretty meh so far. With ESO and F76, that's also the 4 Bethesda titles covered :/
Hope there are still some surprises left.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
well even though i hoped for a different kind of expansion I'm still going to play the shit out of the Hot wheels DLC

RavenK92

Nov 3, 2020
Is this like a Forza Horizon X TrackMania crossover? Because yeah, I only played FH5 for like two hours, but I'd play that for daaaaaays

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
They seem very confident that everything will be available within the next 12 months

Obviously they are saying this stuff to drive game pass subscriptions, but some will get delayed let's be honest

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
Im hyped for the Hot Wheels DLC never got to play the other ones since I had no xbox im there for this one!