• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
inb4 the rock to promote black adam

Dwayne Douglas Johnson means Hideo in Japanese.

Jx8AAeG.png

Hud Hastings

Jul 1, 2018
Let's fucking goooo.

Starfield, Avowed, Josh Sawyer's new game, anything on top of that is a bonus. Been looking forward to this for ages.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
without even knowing what they'll show.. as someone who games on PC/PS5/Switch it's crazy how, in the past I'd just hope they wouldn't lock down games to the Xbox, now i can get just as hyped for their shows knowing that it's all going to be on PC (or even better Game Pass)

Really hyped for this

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
without even knowing what they'll show.. as someone who games on PC/PS5/Switch it's crazy how, in the past I'd just hope they wouldn't lock down games to the Xbox, now i can get just as hyped for their shows knowing that it's all going to be on PC (or even better Game Pass)

Really hyped for this

This is why platform holders putting their games on PC at the same time is the best. Now the show's are for everyone!

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
How are ya nerves everyone? XBOX Needs to show what they have cookin' in the kitchen the next 6-9 months.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Went to pee and it's only been 2 minutes, dissapointed

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
I am watching for a very specific announcement rumour. I am keeping expectations low, but if it does happen I will freak out like I haven't since Persona 4 Golden was announced for the PC.

I really hope we see something from Obsidian, besides Grounded, I really want to see more on the RPGs they have cooking. Same for inXile.