• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
OSoUD2o.gif

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Starfield is gonna blow minds and this show will be regarded as one of the finest in gaming history, calling it now

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Looking forward to seeing Starfield, what indies are coming (maybe release days for stuff shown last year) and also GP stuff. Anything else is a bonus.

As a side thing, It's nice that this show has been well advertised and is on at a reasonable time. I missed most of the actual Gamefest show and completely missed the Devolver and the Wholesome games showcases, I didn't even know the latter was returning. Nearly bloody missed the Sony play thing because of the time.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha yes yes yes !!!! The best gaming event of the year!

Starfield, finally, here we go!!!

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
Ladies and gentleman, it has been a honor to ride this hype train with you all.

Let's f*cking go!

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
All of the streams will be 1080p again this year, right? Before I go tearing my hair out trying to find a 4K one.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
As a PlayStation user first & foremost this is gonna be the show that either convinces me of getting a new Xbox (upgrading my One X) or not, super pumped to watch this one.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people expecting Silksong? Isn't it console timed exclusive for the Switch? Seems quite unlikely that it'll show up anywhere outside a Nintendo show.