• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.xbox.com

Xbox Sales and Specials | Xbox

Check out Xbox One sales and specials, and discover last minute deals on Xbox consoles, games, subscriptions, accessories and more. Shop now.

Didn't see this sale posted here so created thread to bring it to people's attention who might be interested.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 bundled together are $12.74. Are those games any good? Are they worth getting at that price?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I see Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 bundled together are $12.74. Are those games any good? Are they worth getting at that price?

I'm not even sure why you'd want to play 1 at this point. I think 2 even has DLC to play through most of the scenarios in 1 anyway, and I've never even touched it.

If you like DBZ, it's probably worth it, though it'll no doubt go on the same sale again and again if you have no burning itch to play it.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even sure why you'd want to play 1 at this point. I think 2 even has DLC to play through most of the scenarios in 1 anyway, and I've never even touched it.

If you like DBZ, it's probably worth it, though it'll no doubt go on the same sale again and again if you have no burning itch to play it.
Thank you. I see Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is only 8.99. However I have other games to play as well as ones coming up and I still have to finish watching GT series so I'll wait and hopefully the DLC will go on sale too.

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Ys Origin is great.

There's a speed button to go through the text scenes faster if you want. There are 2 characters to choose from on your first run through the story, one is close combat, the other a ranged magic shooter. The gameplay is like fast top-down Zelda with a jump button and easy platforming. The RPG mechanics are lite, you grind for 1 or 2 levels and you will notice you're stronger with your attacks. It's got some back tracking, but you warp around between save points to make things easy enough.

It's like a fast-paced Zelda, with oldschool fantasy anime story. The boss fights will test you. The soundtrack is awesome. Worth the money.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Ys Origin is great.

There's a speed button to go through the text scenes faster if you want. There are 2 characters to choose from on your first run through the story, one is close combat, the other a ranged magic shooter. The gameplay is like fast top-down Zelda with a jump button and easy platforming. The RPG mechanics are lite, you grind for 1 or 2 levels and you will notice you're stronger with your attacks. It's got some back tracking, but you warp around between save points to make things easy enough.

It's like a fast-paced Zelda, with oldschool fantasy anime story. The boss fights will test you. The soundtrack is awesome. Worth the money.
Thanks. Sounds decent. Just can't decide between it and Tales.