• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Just found out it's only on drinks...

Of course I stopped drinking everything but water, beer, coffee and hard liquor 20 years ago. Of course. 😔

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Saw quite a few people win last night across the early sweepstakes from the app and when it started at midnight.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Contest is officially open for everyone, good luck guys, hoping for a lot of wins here!
Won't be ordering any since it's my brother's birthday and we'll be eating a lot of junk but I'll most likely purchase a cup tomorrow

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
What's the no purchase necessary conditions?

Sounds like there are 2 options. Between 10/22 and the end of this promotion, we can use these 3 free codes once per day: SX7YR97XYV96, SX7V936NBPP9,SX7NLYZNHCZ6

The other way is through their social media. Theyll post links for something called "fire drill" and those also let you enter for free, but the odds are more likely that youd get a free taco or 3 months of game pass than the xbox.

AGN

Alt Account
Banned
May 13, 2020
Don't forget to call your taco bell and ask if they have the boxes. The last couple of years it's taken my local taco bell about a few days to get the boxes in.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like there are 2 options. Between 10/22 and the end of this promotion, we can use these 3 free codes once per day: SX7YR97XYV96, SX7V936NBPP9,SX7NLYZNHCZ6

The other way is through their social media. Theyll post links for something called "fire drill" and those also let you enter for free, but the odds are more likely that youd get a free taco or 3 months of game pass than the xbox.

Oh nice, thanks!

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to go when they opened to beat the rush of folks redeeming codes... and got 2 normal cups without codes -_-

Aug 31, 2018
Two years ago with the One X I asked the Taco Bell I go to if I could just buy the boxes with the codes, no food, and they let me. Wonder if I can just buy a bunch of cups to get codes.

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
For those who have experience with previous Taco Bell/Xbox giveaways, is it actually worth it? What chance do you realistically have at winning if you buy say $20 worth of codes?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Two years ago with the One X I asked the Taco Bell I go to if I could just buy the boxes with the codes, no food, and they let me. Wonder if I can just buy a bunch of cups to get codes.
When Sony was giving away uncharted 3 codes at subway, I asked for a bunch of cups. When they realized I just wanted the codes, instead of charging me for the drinks, they just charged me a few cents for cups. It was amazing.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
If you're only buying drinks, and are able to, I'd wait for 2pm-5pm where they're a dollar each. Just saying.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
When Sony was giving away uncharted 3 codes at subway, I asked for a bunch of cups. When they realized I just wanted the codes, instead of charging me for the drinks, they just charged me a few cents for cups. It was amazing.

Which makes no sense since the wax cups probably cost them more than the soda does.

Why can't these companies make these contests available to Canadians as well? I know it's possible because Tim Hortons makes Roll Up The Rim open to Americans.

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Which makes no sense since the wax cups probably cost them more than the soda does.

Why can't these companies make these contests available to Canadians as well. I know it's possible because Tim Hortons makes Roll Up The Rim open to Americans.
We'll trade you codes for free Healthcare 🤷🏿‍♂️

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Is this whole ordeal the same situation as the other Taco Bell contests where you have a better chance if you put the code in at an ungodly hour?

BourbonAFC

Oct 26, 2017
3 cups so far 1 for lunch yesterday and got one each for me and my wife after I got off. Tried at 4:49 am, 6:12 am and 8:42 am. Didn't win anything.