• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
FH5 is cross-gen.

unknown.png
ah missed this then. wonder if it's another studio porting it to last gen like FH2 situation then, because they made it sound like it's "built for next gen"

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
A bit too heavy on shooters but good showing all around. Somerville and Forza Horizon were my highlights

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good show overall. I really enjoyed it. I got no Xbox but I'm confident I'll get to play all these games on PC.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Way, WAY too many games are going to underperform next year simply because of how overcrowded the market will be. I fear several developers will be shut down as a result.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing show. Only a few things I didnt care about. Most of it was hit after hit. No bullshit in-between.

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
Loving rendition of Mexico followed by typical stereotype of Latina character peppering Spanish words when chatting in English. Wish game companies would move away from that. Enjoyed the conference otherwise.

Jan 11, 2018
Arcane continuing to be one of the best studios in the industry. Bummer we didn't get to see gameplay, but you can kind of get a sense for how it will play, and I have faith in them. Their level design and mechanics have always been rock solid.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Not much for me to be excited for. Liked Psychonauts 2, Eiyuden Chronicle and that's about it. I guess XBox ain't for me as someone who isn't particularly into shooters or racing games.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Conference was solid. Was hoping for Hellblade and Fable. Too much fps and cgi.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a fucking boring show.
I don't think I saw one game that I was especially interested in playing and none of the new announcements were exciting.

Far too much CG as well, ending on a CG trailer is a joke.

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020
A good showing for Microsoft. Yeah there's a lot of shooters but that's just how the industry is lol. Plenty of games for all sorts of gamers. Worst part of it was probably that last game. Didn't feel like a show ender but it's whatever. Microsoft delivered and is making a better case for me to get the new Xbox than Sony has for getting the Ps5.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Pretty boring show for me personally. Was expecting a bit more. Suppose Covid impact is still affecting it.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Nothing but BF2042 got my attention. No gameplay for Halo's compaign, Starfield, etc. Pretty disappointed and boring show for me.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Meh. All I wanted was Elder Scrolls 6, and we got everything but that. Ugh. Yes yes I know Starfield, but honestly, I don't care.

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Always willing to give anything Arkane makes a chance, but never a fan of long pre-prerendered videos.

Very good show overall, just a shame so much is coming next year.