• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Forza Horizon looked at Flight Sims graphics and was like, ok that but we're gonna do it on the ground.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, those AAA XGS games from last year's presentation were revealed way too early and won't come out for years.

XGS won't be firing all cylinders until around the end of this console generation.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dont like the way he just said every single title I'm interested in like it won't show in the final minutes.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who just got into Forza this year with FH4 I'm so excited for FH5. Game will look absolutely amazing on my CX.

Bigfellahull

Prophet of Truth
Mar 6, 2018
Man Xbox. I didn't think it would ever be this good. And it's only going to get better in the years to come. Oh my fucking god.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Decent show, nothing particularly exciting besides Outer Worlds 2/FH5 announced
Halo no SP was too disappointing

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Forza looks awesome, but as someone who has no interest in game pass, the rest of this has been thoroughly average, imo.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
I think-
2 more pages
That wa-
2 more pages
Holy shi-

How is anyone reading this or is it more therapeutic to be excited he shouted at a ten lane freeway during a manadatory evacuation