• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

emperor bohe

Oct 27, 2017
I think the last time I got crazy hype for an e3 announcement (any platform) was when BC was announced for Xbox One

So basically all I want is an announcement of more BC games lol

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I had my whole afternoon planned out on the basis that this started at 2PM (CDT)... now I'm all fucked up.. lol. At least the yard work's already done, I can go chill in front of the TV and watch it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good stuff. With Starfield...
being planned for late next year, I'm trying to plan when to get a XSX since I'm struggling to find one now. This makes the search a bit less urgent for me lol.

Yeah, they made a pretty big deal of going "our games in the first two years will still be playable on Xbox One"

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
My body is ready.

433b31f0c62ba594c9adf48b8ac225ff.gif

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
having that leak out right before the event is a real kick in the pants. nonetheless, still excited to see what they got

RavenK92

Nov 3, 2020
Btw, can someone please explain to me the appeal behind flight simulator. I get the graphics are great, but what does one do in game that makes it fun/exciting? The concept is kinda lost on me

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
www.twitch.tv

Xbox - Twitch

Hi Twitch, we're Xbox. Check out Xbox Wire for the latest show dates, game releases, and official Xbox news! ESRB Rating Notice – Mature 17+: This livestream may contain content inappropriate for children.

8 Minutes, best quality here.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Btw, can someone please explain to me the appeal behind flight simulator. I get the graphics are great, but what does one do in game that makes it fun/exciting? The concept is kinda lost on me

It's just about flying real life planes for good vibes. That's it. It's for serious sim players or people who just want to relax. Or people like me who will never go on a real life plane and will play this to experience it lol.

RavenK92

Nov 3, 2020
It's just about flying real life planes for good vibes. That's it. It's for serious sim players or people who just want to relax. Or people like me who will never go on a real life plane and will play this to experience it lol.
Ok, that doesn't sound like it's for me, but hey, you guys enjoy it then