• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
So hyped!

a year ago I had no Xbox, no game pass, and MS didn't have Bathesda.

this year that's all different. This could be one of the best conferences ever with all the studios that are under the umbrella and with no competition from Sony for third party trailers.

all I want is gameplay of gamepass bangers.

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
UNtQkGB.jpg

Can I get in on this Hype Shelf? : O

30 Minutes to go! Hype is setting in hard!

RavenK92

Nov 3, 2020
Hoping for lots of great games and no acquisitions. Come on XBox, blow me away. Also, those Japan/Sydney starting times are rough

Midnight

Jan 5, 2018
As a first time Xbox owner, this conference is going to be specially exciting to me.

Microsoft's first party never appealed to me before, but I'm really looking forward to see what they have in store for gamepass subscribers and finally start to see some results from their recent acquisitions.

As a newcomer, what I really want them to announce though - Forza Horizon 5. Didn't expect to love FH4 as much as I did, that game's a blast.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
Even though don't have Xbox..I'm hyped for finally E3 officially starting lol. Let's see what they show 😁

Mar 19, 2021
I hope they keep the "updates" to GAAS at an absolute minimum, as nice as SoT is, I don't need to see 5 minutes of what's new for that game, same goes for Fallout 76 and TES Online

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
Watching the Easy Allies pre show stream, and while I really like these folks I am somewhat shocked at how unprepared they seem to be. I'd have guessed that as journalists they'd at least read up a few things beforehand, like what to expect and the names of the latest announced projects…

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
As a massive Halo fan I feel the need to add my measured account to the thread:

WOOOOOOO, WE ABOUT TO SEE MORE INFINITE!!! MORE HALO, FAM! OUR LONG THIRST IS ABOUT TO BE SLAKED!!! GET PUMPED!!!

Oct 25, 2017
First time I've been somewhat hyped for an Xbox conference since.... I owned a 360? New PC + 3 years of GPU means anything they announce I basically get for free 👍 (having already spent the money...)

RavenK92

Nov 3, 2020
I checked online this afternoon and in the country where I stay, every retailer had XSXs available for delivery by this weekend and prices of $575-$650 (at this point I've accepted thete will be a markup, but at least it's not like PS5 which is unavailable everywhere and over $750at official retailers). If MS puts on a great show tonight I'll have a XSX before the week is out

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
oh boy

that starfield trailer........if your main reason is to see it you may as well go watch it now its not much of a trailer