• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
sv6WNYN.gif

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Sarah Bond doesn't deny Game Pass exclusive games being a consideration from developers or Microsoft, but kind of hand waves it away that it's not about exclusivity to the sub and just about gaming in general.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I am so damn excited. Some guaranteed wins in my book in seeing more Halo, Starfield, Battlefield, hopefully Forza… add some Game Pass announcements and everything else is gravy.

While it's clear we aren't going to get full gameplay demos of every new Xbox game coming over the next few years, I think this conference will set the tone for those next few years in a big way.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Super Secret Fallout from Obsidian. I don't care that they're doing Outer Worlds; I want both damnit!

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely more excited for Xbox this year because Bethesda is attached to it, but to be honest I just want to see next gen Forza.
I just want pretty graphics at high speeds right now.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
I was gonna try to hunker down and wait for the 4K/60 upload but I've lost all willpower…52 minutes!!!

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
Can they bring back Mixer for one night only? I miss their godlike quality E3 streams.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Wait, it's already started? Why am I seeing Phil Spencer talking about E3 on the E3 2021 Twitch channel?

EDIT: Oh, a "special message" from Phil Spencer lol

Was a bit scared there

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
I loved Plaque Tale so it getting a sequel would be awesome. It seemed like they had to cut quite a few things from the first game. Your home base for example felt like it should have played a much bigger part than it did. Hope they expand on it. But even with some things feeling cut short it was still a great game that i enjoyed all the way to the end.