• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON

ok ready to start the scenario

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone trying to claim this isn't the biggest Inside Xbox ever is kidding themselves. They've announced so much today.

Was going to post the same thing. I came into this with no expectations and frankly it has been better than the last MS E3 show so far. I am actually a little shocked right now. Flight Sim. looked amazing. Hope it comes to Scarlet with a dedicated flight controller.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played AoE2 in like 15 years and I immediately recognized the look of the game. They've done a great job modernizing it.

Feb 10, 2018
xCloud beta user here.

Having Xbox S on the back end realllllly hurts it. 30 fps vs 60 fps adds 16.7 ms of additional input / image lag, right off the bat. Gears 5 campaign is not what I'd call playable. If it was 60 fps and they had X's on the back end... it'd be much closer.

At least in my environment, it's poor IQ and input / image lag.

It's good that scarlett will be making the Xcloud hardware infrastructure in the not to distant future 🙂

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
Probably a dumb question but can I stream xcloud preview games on the xbox console? There's some games added to the preview I'd like to try but would prefer not to play on a phone

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Real Time Strategy has given birth to so many other strategies... What does it mean and who talks like that?

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
... will I be able to use my Stadia controller on xCloud?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the stadia controller connects wireless to your router to connect to the google servers? So it woulr
I don't think there's a problem with what they're showing, it's just how they're going about showing it. It's something that MS really needs to work on, nothing is added by having these talking segments and bits inbetween.
they can't win, if they just showcase games people then say there's no talking

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Shannon definitely seems like the right person for the Age studio, she's really been listening to the Age community by the looks of it.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Never played an AoE but having game pass I should probably just jump into 2 at this point.