• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
If this has split screen my friends and I are gonna love it

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Obsidian said they'd talk about other RPG projects at a later time. This thread is ridiculous.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Some of these small projects look pretty meh. I just want compelling things. Or halo. Release Reach on PC you cowards.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
*iconic*

These guys need to learn what these words mean.

Microsoft really needs to take a hint from Nintendo. Directs are all killer, no filler, fill in the blanks later. This is not that.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everytime I want to praise MS for finally doing some good stuff they do event like this where every single game they show is the antithesis of what I find interesting .)

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"PC Kart Racing Legend".
That might be overselling it. I've certainly never heard of it.

It's mostly know in Asia (similar to how nobody here knows what Crossfire is, but it's super known in certain asian countries).

Seems clear MS, if not going to get into Japan, seems like they want in to places like Korea.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
West of Dead is the only thing to grab my attention thus far. It looks damn good. The rest doesn't do anything for me but they have their audiences I'm sure.

Kart Rider seems cool but it will take a lot to get me into another Kart game over MK8.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Are they really going to spend time on an "iconic" kart racer? Lol wow. They were doing so well with 3 interesting games in a row.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I feel bad for Bleeding Edge and Grounded. Two stark departures for their studios being unfairly lambasted due to the idea that they are taking priority from traditional offerings. Again, this is a smaller team from Obsidian who want to give Survival a crack. Ditto Ninja Theory. We'll still get the RPGs and Action Adventures we've come to expect from them.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Obsidian said they'd talk about other RPG projects at a later time. This thread is ridiculous.

Haha, I happened to catch a snippet of the show at that point, and you could tell they were stressing that and I KNEW people would ignore it. They shouldn't even bother imo, they should say 'fuck that RPG stuff' just for maximum anger.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
User warned: System wars. Drive-by post.
I've never seen a company so eager to remain in 3rd place.

Patrick Klepek

Editor at Remap, Crossplay
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Near Chicago
[wonders how people are taking an event that is clearly pre-next-gen, where the biggest announcements are going to be held back, and is mostly table setting and showing people there's going to be stuff, even if it's smaller scale, between now and Xbox's longrunning software reboot happening with Project Scarlett]

[comes inside]

[walks out]