• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
No one in their right mind would expect anything new from Rare beyond Sea of Thieves and Battletoads updates but since someone credible went on the recrod to say something new is going to be there, me -- the skeptic and cynical -- is obviously gonna show some interest into it.

We've talked about the Louise O'Connor team at Rare for almost a year now in the XGS OT. Hell, I even prediced their new IP for last years X0 event..

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Its never the right move. It deflates hype and peoples expectations blow out because of limited information.
Those are the negatives, yes, but there are also positives.
It let's people know what's on the horizon and it keeps people excited about what's next. It also puts to bed rumours that can spread and turn into something much worse. It's also been working well for plenty of people in the last few years.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I sure hope it's an error and it's actually supposed to say "several years in the making". Then again, even when they said they stopped announcing games too early, Microsoft still did (Age of Empire 4, Gears Tactics, Halo Infinite, etc.) .

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Is there a link where we can watch it after the show is over? I'll be at work when it goes live but I still want to see it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
New IPs are the exciting. Bring them on.

Stoked about AoE2 DE being out, and looking forward to see whether Relic can get AoE4 right.

Any more release dates are just gonna be a nice bonus

Eroke

Oct 27, 2017
ptbhyxq10ky31.jpg

?

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
How bout a super duper hard CPU 'Spinal Boss Ship' for Sea of Thieves? Take it down and it's yours. (A new non-sunken one of course)

latest

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
Today is the day! If any Era folk want to meet up before hand, I'll be in London from around midday grabbing food and also taking part in the Sea of Thieves Battle for London event at the MS Store on Oxford Street. Don't be shy, just drop me a PM!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Today is the day! If any Era folk want to meet up before hand, I'll be in London from around midday grabbing food and also taking part in the Sea of Thieves Battle for London event at the MS Store on Oxford Street. Don't be shy, just drop me a PM!
I finish at 5 in Farringdon, so I will be heading to pick up tickets as soon as I am done with work!

dodmaster

Apr 27, 2019
A Reach shadow drop, AOE4, 2 new IP and maybe a new studio would be a good show. Everything's leaking, though. I think i might sign off for today.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK

I won a controller at gamecom absolutly carrying my dio partner who had played once before, wish I was able to pop down.

I finish at 5 in Farringdon, so I will be heading to pick up tickets as soon as I am done with work!
I'm heading over from Kings Cross at 5 to be there for 6-7. Look forward to saying hello to you all.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Excited to see where potentially the last event without the full nextbox event is heading.

What do I have to do to get the Sea of Thieves Wheel?

Deleted member 57990

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 18, 2019
It's got to be better than the two hours of annoying nothing that was Gamescom 2019... hasn't it? My enthusiasm for Xbox is currently pretty damn low, and I hope they do something to win me back.