• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
That is Cable now????

#NotMyCable

327b2318b5e4372111049181dfe37bc0--marvel-dc-comics-marvel-heroes.jpg

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
People in this thread calling Phil Noto's art bad...

I just can't even.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's with mutants being so horny. Even Magik's nearly asexual ass suddenly hit on a bunch of aliens before murdering them in New Mutants, so I guess she's bi now?

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
Wait seriously? What powers did she give herself
Almost omniscient knowledge of the world and ability to treat the world like a comic book. She literally used the powers And knowledge she already had with by being a girl from our world and used it to retcon herself into being a mutant that got the knowledge and powers from a mutation

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't that in one of those secret war spin offs? I don't think anything speaks against her being bi

A canon spinoff, it wasn't like it was an alternate universe. Leah even spent weeks trying to find Magik after the universe got mended. She's also exclusively shown interest in women for the entire 50 years of comics she's been in and pretty aggressively flirts with them while also being immediately hostile when men flirt with her.

And, way more importantly, multiple writers have come out and said they were told to treat Illy as gay, so for that to get thrown out sucks.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wont argue that Cable looks like a deuche here but Phil Noto is universally great