• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
If you have a latex fetish, maybe =P

Seriously though, when he is not wearing the bald cap it's an OK costume:
latest
Jim Lee Clops>Swim Cap Clops

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Needs more Cyclops because Cyclops is the best X-Men and several times better than that lame yellow guy. But not that "morally gray/villain" /Emma Frost BS Cyclops, the real hero Cyclops, please.

And Magneto is a villain, lol. Yall are crazy.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
He's been there since the beginning ! They can't forget about him, right ?
Right ?

Maybe they can. I'm planning on looking into how I can communicate my interest in having him join the cast. I haven't yet figured out if I should reach out to Nintendo, Team Ninja, or Marvel Games and what their contact info would be. It's probably too late to even influence any potential DLC plans (unless multiple seasons happen), but I think I'd like to send something anyway.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Cyclops in the team portrait looks like they put the Jim Lee accessories over the X-Men Blue bodysuit.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Also we haven't speculated on all about what will be characters Quip actions in Mua3!

Obviously Magneto's will be to laugh maniacally!

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
This game was under my radar before but between the gameplay and the cast of charcters, I might actually get this one. Hopefully Cyke is playable which is looking really likely!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly with one hype trailer with returning fan faves really feels like the Fantastic Four being the e3 trailer would be the final hype lynchpin this game needs... that and Ghost Rider

MrWonderworld

Sep 18, 2018
I'm not very familiar with these games but I like what I've seen so far. But my question is; Does it have some sort of online play to team up with people?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not very familiar with these games but I like what I've seen so far. But my question is; Does it have some sort of online play to team up with people?
Yes.

• Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
  • Heroic Camera – In addition to the series' traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
  • Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately)
Previous games also had online.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
love me some Psylocke

and I'm glad they didn't do lame covering up of her costume. i hate that fucking trend in "modern day" times

Deleted member 38050

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Hell yes, this rules. This roster is looking so good. Hopefully they're saving a FF/Doom reveal for E3 or something, because as cool as all of this is, a Marvel game without Doom feels wrong.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
The fuck did they do to Wolverine's Berserker Barrage? I'm genuinely offended by that shit.

Anyway, Juggernaut better be playable, too.

Alcohog

Apr 18, 2018
It's kinda sad there hasn't been a great X-Men game since Sega Genesis and I was like 11 considering I'm 37 now...

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching the 90s X-men series with my kids since I own the whole run and they were hyped for this trailer. My 4 year old son wants juggernaut playable.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope cyclops has the best moves and stats when he gets announced. The hate is to much, I do hope we get Phoenix too

Colloco

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
florida
Nah, he was great, the only problem was the height. His interpretation more than made up for that.
Bob hoskins would have been(initially anyway, RIP) a better wolverine IMO, he was a better actor, and I could really imagine his sneering and attitude, only problem I could maybe see was hoskins physical intensity(or lack thereof), although you didn't really see much of that in the first film from jackman.

X-Men 2 was the best to do this IMO. Either way, I don't think they ever managed to reach the potential of wolverines rage on film. I'm hoping the next itteration can acheive this.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Now add the fantastic four you cowards and give us doom
I'm betting on e3 if they are in the base game if not dlc shortly after launch
X-Men WITHOUT Scott? Damn, double Jeopardy!
He's in the family photo with Colossus and considering how it gets the camera focus and doesn't have other X-men with new designs but rather the playable designs plus those two and prof x, they are most likely late game unlockables(otherwise why not have Jean, Iceman and Angel in the pic)

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
So pumped. MvCI was a huge letdown in almost every way (no x-men, Capcom abandoned the game, dlc prob done during development, etc and only gameplay/netcode/ragequit-punish was solid). This game looks like it's made by devs with heart in almost every area. Maybe it could look sharper but it's on the Switch. I'm all in and rdy to go. plz dont let me down, I loved the old MUA game on xbox 360

edit - sorry for the Marvel vs Capcom whine I need to leave the past be and stay on-topic.

Last edited:

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
It's so cool to see the xmen but after the interview today my hopes of the fantastic four have been utterly dashed. There is something going on there behind the scenes. The dude implied that there needed to be lawyers involved.