• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
I loved the show when I was a little kid. I've recently re-watched some episodes and it's not as great as I remembered it. Still love the theme song.

I don't want a direct continuation. Maybe a reboot or something

DaSorcerer7

Oct 26, 2017
Uk
Wolverine and Xmen, Spectacular Spider-man and Avengers-Earth mightiest heroes need to come back. ALL with original staff. Not asking for much...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely cannot wait for hours of shoulder tackle from Wolverine again, because censors cannot have him cut non-robots up.

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Keep the theme, keep the art style, keep the core cast, improve the animation and reboot everything else. Boom done.

.....and make marvel vs capcom 4 with the shows va cast like all the other ones.

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
Y'all should read the book that goes into more in-depth about why X-Men: TAS suffered from limited budget. Saban made them get cheap animators and they had issues with episode order sometimes because one would be done before the previous one was.

Fifth season *especially* suffered badly. Book is freaking great and they're making another book :D
The most depressing factoid was their near successful attempt to get Sunrise onboard for animation but Saban wouldn't play ball. I want to move to the Sunrise X-Men timeline.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Wolverine and the X-Men
tenor.gif

no.

Honestly, I don't think it was very good.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Would love a new series with proper arcs now. Might as well just base of the new comics too. Do a one-shot of Powers/House of X first to get the ball rollin'.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I only want a new series if they're interested in adapting arcs and characters from the last 20 years. Xmen films hit a goddamn wall with content.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
The old show was pretty bad, I want a new one, call it The Uncanny X-Men.

Start with Giant Size X-Men (expand it a little to give more screentime to the O5), the first season could be mostly standalone episodes or mini arcs introducing necessary characters and locations. Season 2 Dark Phoenix Saga and Days of Future Past, Season 3 Mutant Massacrer and Inferno, Season 4 Age of Apocalypse, Season 5 Zero Tolerance and The Twelve, Season 6 House of M and Decimation, Season 7 Messiah Complex, Messiah War and Second Coming. In between the major arcs they can do some smaller stories and standalone episodes.

After season 7 they can move on to Hickman's X-Men.

Oct 28, 2017
Marvel could literally show up to an SDCC or something and just show

And i'd die

HOLY SHIT, I would pass out!

Best Apocalypse too.

Shame about the movie, This has been my expectation for the character for 25 years and when they announced the movie I was hype, real shame about the movie,

In for the theme song.

I just ran in the other room and told my wife this and she was like yeah we all knew this already.

Outside of Transformers the Movie, this might be the single hypest thing from my childhood. My and my cousin lost our damn minds when this happened.