• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I saw both of these in the coming soon section of netflix. They both look so dumb. The Main Event one, slightly less so.

May 24, 2019
Sure, that's the hope, but I don't think the venn diagram with wrestling fans is there.
That magic mask movie, I get. Little fans of wrestling will be in for fun and adventure. The saccharine family friendliness of Big Show's show, I dunno.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
WWE really wants people to think people say "WWE Superstar" in real life instead of "wrestler".

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
WWE really wants people to think people say "WWE Superstar" in real life instead of "wrestler".
Well, yeah.

These WWE Superstars put their bodies on the line to Sports Entertain everyone in the WWE Universe while actively trying to gain a Championship Opportunity. It's just such a shame that "prevailing circumstances" have forced the WWE Universe to only be able to watch from the comfort of the WWE Network or live on USA/FOX.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Well, yeah.

These WWE Superstars put their bodies on the line to Sports Entertain everyone in the WWE Universe while actively trying to gain a Championship Opportunity. It's just such a shame that "prevailing circumstances" have forced the WWE Universe to only be able to watch from the comfort of the WWE Network or live on USA/FOX.
Transfer me to the local medical facility to flee from such terminology.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
English, please.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Did you guys know that he is an ex-WWE wrestler? They probably should have mentioned that in the trailer.

deadman322

Oct 29, 2017
is this gunna be like "my dads a heel wrestler" but because its the big show you never know if he's a heel or a face.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Big Show looks exactly like every overacted Disney/Nick show in existence.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't hold a candle to Vader as a dad on Boy Meets World. Now that was entertaining because he was constantly living the gimmick.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember seeing the Big Show appear alongside Lena Headey in an episode of some procedural series and his acting was bad

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The last time I saw Big Show do comedy, his dad died and a police officer publicly trolled him about it for weeks.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
This is everything I hate about sitcoms. The low effort jokes, exaggerated acting, cheap production values. Barely made it through one episode.

I thought it was gonna be a satire of crappy sitcoms but I clearly expected too much from WWE.