• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Whew hahaha, they fail to pull the trigger on Braun when he was hot as hell and now just drop it onto his lap at emptymania.

I have a feeling that they were forced to. Goldberg got his Blood Money and Wrestlemania paydays, time for him to fuck off - especially under current circumstances.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone calling this is an awful match doesn't understand how much longer it could have been. You should be happy it was kept short. I'm fine with it.

jpv_13

Oct 30, 2017
The mistake with that Match was made when Goldberg beat the fiend.

Vince was stupid and booked himself into a corner due to his relentless pursuit of putting the belt on Roman.

Honestly that was probably the only match you could trust Braun and Goldberg to work at this point.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Braun falling into his first title win under the most bizarre circumstances, too late though, he can't be reheated.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I used my free month for Wrestlemania and that was my first WWE match in years, yikes. So weird seeing Goldberg get squashed in 2 minutes by a power slam of all things.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God if Roman just no-sold 4 spears and won with a spear on his own that would've been hilarious.

Fuck you Miz, you blew it

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Legit question, is this show devaluating the Wrestlemania brand or is still fine to keep on the collective consciousness?

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Let Taker ride his bike into the boneyard set to Rollin. Please just give me this I might not get another chance.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legit question, is this show devaluating the Wrestlemania brand or is still fine to keep on the collective consciousness?
oh they should have not run this show I don't think it's a good idea. It just makes there biggest show look cheap. WrestleMania without the spectacle it's like a mediocre wrestling show nine times out of 10

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The mistake was putting the belt on Goldberg, the match with Reigns would have basically been the same thing