• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was match of the weekend?

• War Raiders vs Ricochet and Aleister Black

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole

Votes: 97 49.5%
  • Smackdkwn tag fatal 4 way

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Dan

Votes: 48 24.5%

• Total voters

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder which belt Becky is gonna lose. It was said before Vince wasn't sure where he wanted her as the Fox era rolls around

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Super unpopular take time: Becky is dropping one of those titles probably as soon as MITB. I seriously doubt WWE is going to leave the SD or RAW Women's Title off of their touring circuit for too long.

Becky will retain both, but lose one to a cash in, is my prediction.

I think that's a given. It all depends on which show Vince wants Becky on in the long term. Whether he think they need her on Raw or if SmackDown needs her more for the move to FOX.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
I guess it wasn't the worst WrestleMania main event event, but I was hoping for more than average from these wrestlers.

Definitely missing a good in ring hook, and a horrible finish.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Favorite match of the night was easily Bryan vs Kofi.

Favorite moment was Thuganomics Cena.

Best laugh was Corbin retiring Angle.

This was a pretty shit Mania overall. Jesus Christ why do I stay up for this shit

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I dont get the botched ending shit. The ref should know who is winning and how. Dont count to 3 if thats not the planned ending.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
As baffling as it is, I think that was the intended finish. Commentary wouldn't have paid so much attention to the pin screw up if it was a botch.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The veyr fact that commentary said that they wanted a more conclusive finish tells you everything.

That was an intentional dusty finish.

Which leads to the question of "WHY MAKE IT A DUSTY FINISH?!"

Because Vince McMahon

yVFTBrM.gif

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I wonder which belt Becky is gonna lose. It was said before Vince wasn't sure where he wanted her as the Fox era rolls around
If the upcoming tour in Japan is any indication, Asuka will probably jump ship to RAW and take that one from Becky (whether it be clean or via winning MITB and cashing in). Since Asuka is being advertised front and center for that tour, and its a pretty major one since its a two day show.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Becky/Ronda goes into the pantheon of 100% easy as hell big $$$ angles they completely botched from the beginning to the end....its unbelievable....even for Vince lol.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Becky/Ronda goes into the pantheon of 100% easy as hell big $$$ angles they completely botched from the beginning to the end....its unbelievable....even for Vince lol.

Yup.. All everyone wanted was Becky vs Rhonda 1 on 1.. No gimmick no triple threat. Just straight up 1 v 1 for the title as the main event. Clean finish is all everyone would ever want.

FIRST FUCKING WM Womans Main Event and you end it in FUCKERY.

JFC

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rematch tomorrow. Try to pop a rating on Ronda's last night.

Charlotte interferes. Setting up a match for one of the belts. Vince makes Becky defend both belts in one night in 2 matches at next PPV. She wins the first one. Charlotte wins the second

Charlotte on one Show, Becky on the other. Head on from there

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
i'm just glad it's over. i don't know why i do this to myself every year.

well, see you next year guys!

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Well, that was an anticlimactic botched finish.

I mean, I'm unbelievable happy for Becky but that kinda ruined everything, on top of the ruined feud.....

Oh boy, that was the first and last Women's WM main event. Believe that.

The same E that has let Triple H and Roman Reigns get straight booed out in their main events?

Well, probably, but the match isn't to blame. That's on Vince.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Yup.. All everyone wanted was Becky vs Rhonda 1 on 1.. No gimmick no triple threat. Just straight up 1 v 1 for the title as the main event. Clean finish is all everyone would ever want.

JFC

Do you really expect much from the company that ended the first Women's Money in the Bank with a man grabbing the case?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'll say that this WM was alright at best. Brock getting the fuck out of dodge because he didn't want to sit through all that shit was hilarious, SD tag match was good, Kofi vs Bryan was MOTN by far, Shane vs Miz was fun, Thuganomics Cena coming back out of nowhere was fucking amazing, HHH vs Batista was carny fun but went for too long, and the main event was alright aside from some of the botches and that terrible ending. Everything else was forgettable and/or just plain bad.

I give it a C+. I think Kofi winning and Cena will be the only parts I could see myself revisiting.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I feel like maybe Ronda didn't wanna do the honors. Kick out just enough to make the finish look fake so she can bitch about it. Cause they ended that show quick after Becky won.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017

JFC
They had that with the end, Flair was out on the ground after the table. Looks like they were aiming for it... then they decided to shit their pants

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
But hey

We got the "no way WWE let's this happen" Seth/Kofi/Becky victories

You know, the ones everyone was so sure wouldn't happen

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saw people saying it looked like there was a belt under a red blanket near the ring for that last match?

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am getting serious 'Ronda isn't done and Ronda/Lynch is for next Mania' vibes from that finish
Not Mania but SummerSlam.

But yeah, anti climatic finish.
Ronda got pinned be she still looked strong due to the finish and Becky kinda weak, like all this year.
WWE just doesn't know how to produce a strong Babyface anymore

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
This was one of the most embarrassing events in recent memory.

This was supposed to be an iconic and historic show. Let me count all the failures -

1. Kurt Angle lost to Baron Corbin. John Cena was free, and would have made the perfect final opponent. Instead we saw a terrible sloppy match with Baron that would have been fit for a house show.

2. Seth Rollins beat Brock in the most anticlimactic way possible. This match and W should have been given to Bryan months ago.

3. ROMAN DIDN'T NEED TO WIN AND WE STILL DON'T LIKE HIM.

4. Randy Orton and AJ wrestled while sedated.

5. The main event was a sloppy overly obtuse fuck fest.

This show sucked. This company hates its fans.