• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Fast-Demo-2019-Oct-18-FRI.png

Preliminary ratings for Smackdown
Hour 1 - 2.390
Hour 2 - 2.493
Avg. 2.44

Down 457,000 from last week

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
It is still carrying the sales ratings lead... but not by much. Could be seeing 2mil by end of the year

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it can still go lower, I assume there would have been people watching yesterday to see what a "regular" show looks like

I heard it sucked, so...

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
I'am done with Smackdown, the draft show broke me. Hopefully they drop below 2.0 for this horse shit.

Yep, week 1 was a decent show, week 2 was godawful and the draft was bad, and week 3 was a little better but still downright embarrassing at times. They certainly aren't putting their best foot forward for Fox haha

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Yep, week 1 was a decent show, week 2 was godawful and the draft was bad, and week 3 was a little better but still downright embarrassing at times. They certainly aren't putting their best foot forward for Fox haha
Time for Vince to hire Bischoff back so he can fire him again for this week's ratings.

I'm shocked that it's already hit Animation Domination ratings territory after a mere two weeks.

Next week's stint on FS1 and the following week happening with a jet-lagged Saudi Arabia crew won't help matters... even if they do front-load that show with an IC title match featuring guys that aren't making the trip.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Soon Smackdown on FOX will be doing TNA numbers on Spike

we are indeed in the boom period of wrasslin

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I was in the gym last night and when Smackdown came on the a few of the TVs, a couple of guys asked for the channels to be changed to the MLB game instead.

No one wants to watch this shit anymore. They're kidding themselves if they think they're going to stay over a 2 rating for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.