• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
This reminds me how last year a story came out that Randy Orton went around sexually harassing low-level employees (he'd put his hand down his pants, grab his dick, and then tell the employee to shake his hand). If the employee didn't shake his hand then Orton would use his status as a star to threaten to go tell the higher ups that the new employee has an attitude problem. Nothing really came out of it of course because WWE sucks.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
If he'd done this a month or two earlier while he was in the title picture, he'd have been made world champ for it. Vince and HHH don't give a damn, and HHH even said during the Hogan meeting backstage the problem was the word being said while someone else recorded Hulk and that that's what the talent needed to learn from and watch out for

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
these kind of post have to be a meme, right?

every thread there someone talking about "how natural" it came
It's just an honest observation. How a person says a word when they're pushing it past all their mental filters sounds very different than when they say it because those filters aren't there to begin with.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
By lots of people you mean white people who think they have the right to use it.
I don't, but I also know I don't speak for the whole black community. I more have a problem with the type to say nigga and when they're confronted by black people who do find it offensive go "WELL WHY CAN'T I SAY IT" because they definitely have some deep seated racist thoughts on the matter

I also don't really think nigga should be referred to as "The N word" but again that's just me lol

EDIT: I should probably clarify I mean in situations like this where it more slips out then they realize it afterwards, if a white guy came up to me and casually said whats up my nigga there'd probably be some problems

Last edited:

Rika

Oct 30, 2017
USA
This reminds me how last year a story came out that Randy Orton went around sexually harassing low-level employees (he'd put his hand down his pants, grab his dick, and then tell the employee to shake his hand). If the employee didn't shake his hand then Orton would use his status as a star to threaten to go tell the higher ups that the new employee has an attitude problem. Nothing really came out of it of course because WWE sucks.

"For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d--k, touches himself, then says 'I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don't want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's f--ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?'" Bauer said, per Paul Davis of WrestlingNews.Co.

someone asked if it really happened, and it was confirmed that yes it did.

Reddit post too: https://old.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...ndy_orton_pulls_his_dick_out_touches_himself/

The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's d--- is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his d--- hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was f------ with you or [if] he was really hot.

Court says he was lucky, Randy did it to him on the first day he was with the company at TV and just as he was about to pull his d--- out, Stephanie walked in, and that s--- went right back in his pants. Court describes it as a teacher entering the classroom.

When asked if he would have shaken his hand, Court says "I don't know. I'm a bit of a germaphobe." Court says this was something Orton did during his [Court's] entire time at the WWE, and he is surprised Orton didn't get hit with sexual harassment.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Between bag shitting and literally pulling his dick out, jerking himself off basically and asking people to shake his hand after...this somehow comes in as the third worst thing he's ever done.

....Fourth, if you're in anyway patriotic, as he's also a deserter lmao.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Between bag shitting and literally pulling his dick out, jerking himself off basically and asking people to shake his hand after...this somehow comes in as the third worst thing he's ever done.

....Fourth, if you're in anyway patriotic, as he's also a deserter lmao.
5th if you like Kofi.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's just an honest observation. How a person says a word when they're pushing it past all their mental filters sounds very different than when they say it because those filters aren't there to begin with.

yeah i know, but i dont think anyone who uses the n-word, doesnt use it naturally,

its no like anyone saying it will be saying with doubts in their voice lol.

Last edited:

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?! It's Randy Orton. He's cooking Randy Orton.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't, but I also know I don't speak for the whole black community. I more have a problem with the type to say nigga and when they're confronted by black people who do find it offensive go "WELL WHY CAN'T I SAY IT" because they definitely have some deep seated racist thoughts on the matter

I also don't really think nigga should be referred to as "The N word" but again that's just me lol

EDIT: I should probably clarify I mean in situations like this where it more slips out then they realize it afterwards, if a white guy came up to me and casually said whats up my nigga there'd probably be some problems
Ah gotcha. Yeah, I'm in agreement with you here, good points.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe he heard voices in his head? They counsel him, they understand him, they make him say the N word!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d--k, touches himself, then says 'I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don't want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's f--ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?'" Bauer said, per Paul Davis of WrestlingNews.Co.

Reddit post too: https://old.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...ndy_orton_pulls_his_dick_out_touches_himself/

The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's d--- is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his d--- hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was f------ with you or [if] he was really hot.

Court says he was lucky, Randy did it to him on the first day he was with the company at TV and just as he was about to pull his d--- out, Stephanie walked in, and that s--- went right back in his pants. Court describes it as a teacher entering the classroom.

When asked if he would have shaken his hand, Court says "I don't know. I'm a bit of a germaphobe." Court says this was something Orton did during his [Court's] entire time at the WWE, and he is surprised Orton didn't get hit with sexual harassment.

Dude is mad trash

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
do you have a source on your claim?

source.gif

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vince McMahon said it live on tv. This organization is trash and Orton is a Trumper. What did you expect?

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm so glad I lost interest in WWE long ago, like a decade. Would feel really bad with all those things evolving around the WWE now and being a supporter of them.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Not saying not fuck WWE, because fuck them, but AEW just hired a full-on outspoken Trump guy. WWE has more pieces of shit though.

Yeah I know. Ive had to tell myself in recent years that if you are going to watch trailer trash entertainment, you have to expect some trailer trash mindset to creep in. I try and seperate their personal beliefs apart from their onscreen characters.

Def not ideal, and it hurts to think about... but it is what it is I guess

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
That's not really one of those words that just slips out by accident unless you use it pretty regularly. Can't say he's quoting a rap song either. To top it all off, he's a grown ass man and a public figure.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Not saying not fuck WWE, because fuck them, but AEW just hired a full-on outspoken Trump guy. WWE has more pieces of shit though.

But I haven't heard stories of Jack Swagger doing or saying anything other than supporting Trump. That's not enough to not hire someone. But yes, pro wrestling has always had garbage people involved in it.

Hell, I remember how they stripped RVD of his WWE title and started burying him because he got caught smoking weed, but not a damn thing happened to Orton when he did it.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for this. Appreciate it.

Anecdotally, from how I see the WWE portrayed in media and a lot of news that comes out of it, I'm actually a little floored that its demos skew that way. But hey, happy to be wrong on this one.

do you have a source on your claim?

Just my own anecdotes. I'm a black dude and most of my friends are black, hispanic, asian etc. and none of them follow WWE. I already said I was proven wrong and now thanks to Good Hunter, I won't repeat the same fallacy.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017

WOW, Randy Orton is just an awful person in general.

Deleted member 59245

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 15, 2019
California
Just my own anecdotes. I'm a black dude and most of my friends are black, hispanic, asian etc. and none of them follow WWE. I already said I was proven wrong and now thanks to Good Hunter, I won't repeat the same fallacy.
Not trying to attack you, but that's interesting because most of the people who I've met in real life who are wrestling fans are people other than white people. Even people who aren't wrestling fans get casual references to it. My white friends on the other hand look down on wrestling for the most part. To be fair I honestly don't know too many black people that are wrestling fans, but I know a lot of Asian and Hispanic people who are.

Wrestling has a very long, storied history with minorities in the US. A lot of wrestlers are legitimate idols in certain communities. Bruno Sammartino for Italians. Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for Mexicans. Pedro Morales for Puerto Ricans. The list goes on.

You can argue it's more of the wrestling industry exploiting minorities for profit as it is still a very white-dominant industry in the US, but wrestling is still really popular with minorities in the US.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
uh guys it's ok he wasn't making fun of specific people so it's not racist okaaaaaaaay *snort*

darksydephil-twitch-racist-jokes.jpg

Gonna say the exact thing I said in the AEW thread...

You're telling me the All Lives Matter guy who follows and likes Ben Shapiro tweets said the N-word?

wYpKGf1.gif

I adore this gif, what stream is it from?

Oct 27, 2017
Not trying to attack you, but that's interesting because most of the people who I've met in real life who are wrestling fans are people other than white people. Even people who aren't wrestling fans get casual references to it. My white friends on the other hand look down on wrestling for the most part. To be fair I honestly don't know too many black people that are wrestling fans, but I know a lot of Asian and Hispanic people who are.

Wrestling has a very long, storied history with minorities in the US. A lot of wrestlers are legitimate idols in certain communities. Bruno Sammartino for Italians. Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for Mexicans. Pedro Morales for Puerto Ricans. The list goes on.

You can argue it's more of the wrestling industry exploiting minorities for profit as it is still a very white-dominant industry in the US, but wrestling is still really popular with minorities in the US.
I have a lot to learn apparently lol. But yeah that's why I was shocked, it's just nothing my friends have displayed any interest in or ever so much as mentioned. An exception to the rule I now realize.

When I have some time I'm going to educate myself a little more on this and start out with those names you mentioned. Genuinely, thank you.