• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Or because the Saudi regime fuckin sucks which is probably the answer

What's in it for the Saudi's? It's the Saudi regime doing this deal with the WWE in the first place, ostensibly to improve their tourism prospects. The Saudi government is odious but they're not going to get into a bunfight with a US government who arms them.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Scary shit and Id hate to be the women

stand your ground and tell vince to fuck off...or ask for a significant raise

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's in it for the Saudi's? It's the Saudi regime doing this deal with the WWE in the first place, ostensibly to improve their tourism prospects. The Saudi government is odious but they're not going to get into a bunfight with a US government who arms them.
trying to understand A government that just recently allowed women to drive is a fool's errand

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Also note that the media might be hesitant to report on this on the off chance that this whole thing turns out to be A Work, and reporting in it would just play straight into McMahon's hands.

I mean I doubt this is a stunt but I don't think any major media outlets want to risk embarrassing themselves by accidentally making themselves part of/falling for one of McMahon's stunts.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf man.

Went through all this so I guess they are still there.

D.Bry Iron Man match!

All kidding aside very scary.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
I don't know about you, but if my boss told me to go to Saudi Arabia I'd be like, "nah mate."

If I did go then I'd deserve it.

Ah, the blame the victim mentality. No, if you went you did not deserve it. The onus is still on the country that is detaining you for some ridiculous or nefarious reason. They are the ones choosing to act badly. Some one does not deserve to be detained and possibly worse just for visiting a country.

Oct 28, 2017
Most of the talent in that company feel that their job security is in jeopardy if they don't do what Vince wants.

For the most part, that just cannot be true...Vince won't even cut low midcard talent that actively complain on social media like Luke Harper or Mike Bennett. WWE's competition has never been higher, they aren't giving AEW anyone because they refused to go to KSA.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing is gonna happen to anyone. Trump will bail out Vince and Saudi Arabia isn't dumb enough to do something to the staff/wrestlers.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Criticising wrestling with what looks to be an anime avatar. Boy, them's some balls.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
I just realized yesterday, but people actually still watch wrestling, huh??
source.gif

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
With survivor series including NXT for the first time it would be really cool to bring up some of the NXT dudes for main roster debuts and to highlight the talent.

Considering NXT is the better product right now, they dread being called up to the main stage.

I just realized yesterday, but people actually still watch wrestling, huh??
Wrestling is more popular now than it ever has been.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds very scary. I hope everyone can get out soon and tell Vince to go fuck himself about going back for blood money 5