• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Bayley right now shows an interesting example of how my favourite on the main roster can be champ, be a grand slam champ at that with a MitB win to boot but still be booked in a way where I struggle to be invested.

DARK BAYLEY should be new and exciting, yet here we are, with Lacey Evans.

Bayley is the biggest fucking loser I've ever seen. Poor girl is a walking L.
pj8B0O8.jpg

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Yup. Sure Charlotte needs yet ANOTHER title opportunity. Lmao I check in for the first time in over a year and come back to this fuckery.
Same, lol. I used a free trial and jumped in partway through the match just to see what's going on these days. Felt like watching an old rerun.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Bums me out cuz otherwise that was a really fun Rumble match and I loved how many NXT women were in there kicking ass.

Bianca was the MVP and highlight of the match.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User warned: Thread derailing.
Remember everyone AEW DYNAMITE EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 8PM EST ON TNT

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
White, Tall, Blonde, Ex Marine

Y'all are crazy if you didn't think Vince would eventually push her as a mega babyface

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is Evans dressed like she's going to a St. Paddy's party? They'll never take her mild reaction away!

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if this is overexposure, or the fact that the newer generation of female stars are more exciting, but I really don't care about the 4 horsewomen anymore

All 4 have flaws that make them not look like total packages, which maybe is an issue because they WWE failed with the booking with the exception of Becky (which could have been better this last year post WM)