• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edge and Christian were boring before breaking out in RA
Really ?
SimpleMadeupChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

a8881d3df7612c3d9409eb7a749032b8.gif

oSWAT6k.gif

You and I will agree to disagree.

They are the best:

tenor.gif

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Blows my mind with all this money and some great talent, WWE can't do anything but shit on its fans correctly. The main shows are unwatchable because of bullshit like this.

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
I wanna go back to after Nexus invaded Raw and do it right.

Yes, this is what I would use time travel powers on.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
That was another completely garbage Raw. Them continuing the cuck storyline made it even worse.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cuckold storylines and making the Japanese girls heels because they can't speak English. Never stop being you, WWE.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if after the fiasco of HITC the ratings are going to drastically drop?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Blows my mind with all this money and some great talent, WWE can't do anything but shit on its fans correctly. The main shows are unwatchable because of bullshit like this.

Because Vince and his cronies keep banking on the fact that they can do whatever they want, and they know people will still tune in to see it no matter how terrible it is. The worst thing that can happen to WWE is completely apathy towards Raw or Smackdown because you're not talking about it or reading internet reactions to it. They just want to be in the wrestling headlines whether its good or bad. And that's what happens when you're the only mainstream wrestling option for the better part of 20 years.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
It only took one week for RAW to go back to being boring garbage, hope the ratings hit all time lows with this shit.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
its cool that Rusev is ok with it, but wouldn't Lana think less of him for being ok with it? like wouldn't she just leave him in real life for being so spineless? this shit is really blurring the lines... I hope they manage to stay together and live happily ever after once this awful storyline is over

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
its cool that Rusev is ok with it, but wouldn't Lana think less of him for being ok with it? like wouldn't she just leave him in real life for being so spineless? this shit is really blurring the lines... I hope they manage to stay together and live happily ever after once this awful storyline is over

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that would've been an interesting storyline even in the Attitude Era. Hope the ratings tank even more.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
For better or for worse, the shit is on both their heads. They both have to ultimately do what Vince tells them is GOOD SHIT.

I do hope that this isn't just another case of Vince being angry that his puppets made life decisions without including him so he fucks it all up.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, it has to be punishment for Rusev wanting to leave the company, right? I just don't get why he chooses to go along with this. I guess it's his only way out otherwise he gets time added to the contract.

Oct 27, 2017
So is he a sex addict or does he want to have a baby? Why would he track her cycle if he wants sex morning, noon, and night anyway?

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
With the veritable riches available at most people's fingertips in terms of entertainment, they choose to watch this shit. Brainwashing really is the only answer.