• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Vince and fuck WWE. CM Punk was right. The WWE will be better off once Vince dies.

That's a shitty ass belt, and having random wrestlers no one cares about pinning each other whenever/where ever isn't going to do shit for their ratings. I keep rooting for them to eventually hit sub-1.5 for Raw.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
I feel like the mod team needs to step in on these threads. I get there's a huge fanbase for it, even on era, but covering up rape *should* be the straw that broke the camel's back.

You're excusing rape by continuing discussion, no matter how well intentioned.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I'd bet a vast majority don't have any idea, as the national news hasn't dedicated any time to it, and most wrestling oriented news sites are so up WWE'S ass that they aren't reporting. Or if they are it's quickly buried by a deluge of "OMG BROCK LESNAR!" stories.

It was directed more towards various online wrestling communities that are in the know, but you're absolutely right as far as the mass consumer goes.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a plastic belt that goes on an action figure.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the mod team needs to step in on these threads. I get there's a huge fanbase for it, even on era, but covering up rape *should* be the straw that broke the camel's back.

You're excusing rape by continuing discussion, no matter how well intentioned.

There was an official staff communication in the Ashley Massaros thread.

Official Staff Communication
To address messages we have received: We will not be implementing a blanket ban on all WWE threads, as that might inadvertently sweep this under the rug. However, we will have zero tolerance for any kind of excusal or downplaying of what happened here. This subject will be fair game in all WWE threads going forward. Any bans issued for violating this policy will not be short.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I've officially tagged out of all WWE content at least until Vince dies (effective as soon as my network sub expires). The bullshit they have pulled and continue to pull on every front imaginable is unconscionable. I'm done, waiting for AEW to start in earnest. I just feel bad for all the genuinely great talent that is stuck in that cesspool.

Still, I continue to appreciate the idea of a title that is always on the line. Not anywhere near enough to bring me back.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bad belt and the guys going for it look like bigger jokes than they're already perceived to be.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Making a joke belt to be a comedy act while covering up a rape.

Promoting a shitty PPV and covering up where it's taking place.

fuck off WWE and fuck off Vince.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
The best is really ugly. It looks like the 205 belt so someone is intentionally designing them this ugly on purpose.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's an ugly as fuck belt, I don't know what's worse, if the green strap, or the terrible plate

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
If this isn't just a 24 hr stream of a ring I don't care.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Been saying they should have a "WWE Network Title" for years, where fans get a mobile alert and we cut to a stream of the belt being defended in a parking lot.

Deleted member 13707

Account closed at user request
Oct 27, 2017
That will go great with the 17 other titles you already have across WWE/NXT.

Jesus christ, calm down with the titles. Especially if this is gonna be a lame comedy belt, considering the lame comedy is the worst thing about watching WWE.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
This smacks of Vince running out of $$$. That XFL relaunch not looking as great as you thought it did, huh, dude?

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Shit, just hard about this rape story

I have no need to ever watch WWE again. Yes it as a fucking mess of scumbags and horribleness for decades and i should have stopped much sooner but na, fuck them.

And fuck anyone who supports them still after reading that rape story.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
This smacks of Vince running out of $$$. That XFL relaunch not looking as great as you thought it did, huh, dude?
They have like 2 billion dollars coming their way from the Fox deal and have been very profitable for a while now thanks to cost cutting measures.

They have all the money in the world, they just don't give a shit to put forward anything that's actually creative and interesting. The only thing that matters in that company is pleasing Vince and Stephanie.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately not. The discussion thread here is barely on the first page and national news hasnt even mentioned it. It will go unnoticed like most of WWE's terrible actions.
Yep. Sucks given all the horrible acts that have happened under Vince's rule but we've seen this numerous times over the years in regards to other stuff that people said "would finally take them down" and didn't end up happening. WWE has too many supporters and when I say supporters I'm not talking about fans, I'm talking about sponsors. A lot of heavy notable brands support WWE and you factor that in with everything else, I'm not surprised this isn't getting any traction.

People better hope Vince either steps down or passes because those are going to be the only 2 things that make all of his skeletons come to light.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck WWE.

And DDTPro has already been doing it better than WWE ever will.

And that 7/11 title looks bad too.

Last edited:

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what happens to the Military staffs who committed the rape....wheres the outcry against them....

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
WWE must be hurting bad to bring back this title. Its a good comedy distraction for a few minutes, but its WWE, so it'll be shit.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

More like Fox and NBC Universal getting pissed at him over the declining ratings, so he did this and started the wildcard rule in order to get them off his back temporarily.