• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
We'll that's interesting. Surprised by The Hardys drop (did something else start on TV then or something? An exciting basketball game moment?), and that Britt vs. Rosa went down a bit in the final quarter overall. 18-49 numbers look good. JAS is for the kids.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Y'all ready for round two of "The Demo God"?

Also: 1.07 million people watched Wheeler Yuta get put over hard and slapped to hell by Regal.

JAS was the best segment of the night. I felt captivated the entire way. Can't say the same for almost any of the other quarters. Some segments either went too long (Danielson/Mox match) or were just kind of "fine." (Scorp/Wardlow match, Hardys match)

Still a strong number given NCAA competition, though.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
Here's the 18-49 Quarter-hours

Hn1e73u.jpg

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
JAS was the best segment of the night. I felt captivated the entire way. Can't say the same for almost any of the other quarters. Some segments either went too long (Danielson/Mox match) or were just kind of "fine." (Scorp/Wardlow match, Hardys match)

Still a strong number given NCAA competition, though.
Strong disagree with Danielson Mox, but otherwise, yeah JAS was awesome.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Rampage at nearly midnight on the east coast was only .01 points from NXT 2.0 during prime time in 18-49.

That is hilarious

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
oh i for sure want to know the quarter 1 and the quarter 4 numbers for Rampage. What percentage of basketball fans stuck around the whole show?

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A wash for Rampage this week.

Nice bump for Keith Lee and Max at close to 1am.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
And a 0.41? Nice. We're in there. Also curious to see the quarterly breakdown. Good to see quality rewarded, but wish they had had a better second hour.

…watch the Lambert segment pick up viewers.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going through predict that viewers dropped off after that Cole vs Lethal match and came back up a tad for the main event.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Sports entertainment confirmed not a draw

Dan lambert attitude era sleaze segment popped a quarter hour

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I started checking my phone due to waning interest during Cole/Lethal, cringed through the Lambert stuff, and was mostly lukewarm or disappointed in almost everything that came afterwards. The main event just felt sort of there, so the drop near the end checks out in my books. Amazing hour 1. Disappointing hour 2 with not enough sizzle, or turning things up to 11 in the worst way possible. (Vickie's voice and Lambert's Attitude era nonsense)

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
More like there's no reason to watch a match featuring the Dark Order because it automatically means they're losing.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
So if the show's viewership is hurting when Punk's not around, there's something to be done there. Punk match held near-RAW ratings. Solid viewership otherwise anyway. It maintained over a million for most of the show, but that second hour and specially the main event was pretty meh.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Punk vs Omega is going to be huge once they start building to that

It is probably 2/3 PPVs away, but I see it happening

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I like Dark Order's individual pieces, but they just haven't done anything interesting with them since the Hangman story leading into Full Gear. Their last great moment was the post-match on that show, and before that, it was Hangman saying "no" to their friendship with the banner and everything.

They feel like they're "just there."

Status
Not open for further replies.