• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The first HIAC match in the NL stream, what a clusterfuck 😂😂😂😂

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Watch out EA Games, here comes a new challenger.

ufTBqLE.jpg

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
The glitches this game has produced are more entertaining than anything on Raw or Smackdown, I feel bad for anyone that paid full price.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
The glitches this game has produced are more entertaining than anything on Raw or Smackdown, I feel bad for anyone that paid full price.

My son and I just had a Royal Rumble, the darn ring was ghosting throughout the entrances and shots to the crowd until the bell rang. This is all a joke with what 2K has done here regardless of if Yukes got up and left.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
This is easily my favorite thread in months.

God bless these glitches. I was almost crying with laughter lol.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
As opposed to paying more than that for bad collectibles... both are bad, but at least with one you get something out of it.

Besides, I thought it had lots of custom content, so you probably don't even need to buy DLC.

DLC is needed if you want more current edits, as aside from the new visual assets, they often come with moves.

That said, if you get it on PC, the community has created so many custom assets and moves that compliment that official stuff. I think the current modded move pack is like 400 new moves. Additionally, mods allow much more depth to the match types, and while it doesn't have some of the WWE matches because that doesn't really work in 2D, there's a lot made that covers other promotions, like lucha tag matches and having a Royal Rumble than can exceed 200 (!!!!) participants.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
Google #fixwwe2k20

IGN, Twitter, wrestlelamia, wrestlinginc, Newsweek, several well known you tubers Tubby, Tony Pizza guy, cm pulse, the fans podcast, sports gamer, ect..... has acknowledge the complaints.

Have to wonder how WWE and 2K respond to all of this and if they will be giving refunds.

I was reading that now even Create a Arena is not working right, people are getting a ton of lock ups the moment the second wrestler comes out. I think if 2K would have just concentrated on the bugs that would of helped instead of trying to release some new useless modes.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
DLC is needed if you want more current edits, as aside from the new visual assets, they often come with moves.

That said, if you get it on PC, the community has created so many custom assets and moves that compliment that official stuff. I think the current modded move pack is like 400 new moves. Additionally, mods allow much more depth to the match types, and while it doesn't have some of the WWE matches because that doesn't really work in 2D, there's a lot made that covers other promotions, like lucha tag matches and having a Royal Rumble than can exceed 200 (!!!!) participants.
Fair warning, installing mods on PC isn't exactly newbie friendly. Especially compared to other games.

One of the mod creators I follow on Twitter has said 2k have actually made modding harder this year. So, that's nice of em.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This game really is FUBAR from all the gifs I've seen isn't it? 😂

I've been going through Twitter and it just seems endless. New GIFs and glitch compilation videos seem to be dropping regularly.

It's like they got 70% of the way or so to completion then just said "Eh, we'll make sure everything works and fix the models later". The Rock is arguably still their biggest personality and the model doesn't even look like him (face).

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I've been going through Twitter and it just seems endless. New GIFs and glitch compilation videos seem to be dropping regularly.

It's like they got 70% of the way or so to completion then just said "Eh, we'll make sure everything works and fix the models later". The Rock is arguably still their biggest personality and the model doesn't even look like him (face).
Except it sounds like some of the game's features don't work properly and causes the game to lock up.

JCW

Oct 26, 2017

I don't even play these games but THE BOYS ARE AT IT AGAIN (it's a recap of the midnight release stream)

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
One would hope they basically wrote off this year's early on, like right after Yuke's finally had enough and quit and moved as many resources as possible to producing the next one.

Either that or it's time to get a second team working on a new series and alternate years like what maybe THQ might have wanted to eventually do when they brought about All-Stars.

Rafako

Dec 19, 2017
I'm actually having a hard time finding "normal" gameplay of this game. Everyone is sharing their favorite glitches xD

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

You think you've seen it all, that the game can't possibly top itself. But it just keeps on giving.
I've never seen a game this absolutely and hilariously broken before. It's ludicrous beyond plausibility.

I hope this game is never patched, this work of art needs to live on. We need to continue studying and unearthing what this game is capable of.
#DontFixWWE2K20