• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't heard any kind of positive reaction to this game

Wow, this game REALLY looks like a ps2 game

Yuke's WE FORGIVE YOU KING

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How on earth did the get the graphics worse than last year?
Unless.. they made it worse... so next year when they show next gen footage, we'd be "wow'ed by the difference.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How on earth did the get the graphics worse than last year?
Unless.. they made it worse... so next year when they show next gen footage, we'd be "wow'ed by the difference.
No, it's because they couldn't even get the game running without the full Yuke's support, so it seems they cut out graphical features to make it run acceptably

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, it's because they couldn't even get the game running without the full Yuke's support, so it seems they cut out graphical features to make it run acceptably
I half expect them to rip everything they can out this PS1 game engine and try to get it to work on the NBA 2K engine for nect gen. I do think that's going to make life easier for them going forward, but we would get a pretty bare bones WWE game for next gen launch.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I half expect them to rip everything they can out this PS1 game engine and try to get it to work on the NBA 2K engine for nect gen. I do think that's going to make life easier for them going forward, but we would get a pretty bare bones WWE game for next gen launch.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Probably yeah, but they allegedly haven't started on their own engine until Yuke's quit, so I guess we're at least 3 years away from that.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably yeah, but they allegedly haven't started on their own engine until Yuke's quit, so I guess we're at least 3 years away from that.
Wow.. that'd suck if they didn't have an engine till then..
Heres to hoping they get one before three years at least..
They have resources, but the conversation of assets may take time.
Reminds me of Tekken 7.. it took a helluva long time to get the same assets of the old engine (that was basically the Tekken 3 engine) running on Unreal 4...

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

"This is fuckin' terrible" were my real time words in reaction to this.

This legit looks like a PS2 game. I know people shit on these games for one reason or another, but this looks to be, out of the box, the worst one we've seen this decade. And it's not excused by "being a port of the ""better"" version": this shit is it.

Buy Fire Pro Wrestling World on PC, everybody. At least the wrestlers licensed look legit.

Corey

Apr 9, 2018
Upstate, NY
Legit canceled my pre-order today. I've gotten every WWE game day one for at least the last fifteen years but man, I just can't do it anymore. Gameplay never changes and the graphics straight up get worse. I'm out.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Legit canceled my pre-order today. I've gotten every WWE game day one for at least the last fifteen years but man, I just can't do it anymore. Gameplay never changes and the graphics straight up get worse. I'm out.

Bobby Lashley approves

Screenshot_20191014-193250_YouTube.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm skipping this year's game. Last year's seems to have been MUCH better and I even got that one on sale lmao.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
FFS, that's hilarious... Not really but I remember the dreams of the 2K acquisition where we'd hope that after a few years of Yuke's 2K would move on to their own engine, they've had six years already to have spent at least some money on a small team that could've built the damn thing.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Then Yuke's leave and the game looks even worse
I think I need to apologize to Yukes.
Such long term booking that Yukes was the good guy that kept up some extremely basic semblance of quality all along.

Us blaming Yukes
Realizing Yukes were good

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
That Cena looks fucking weird. It looks like a fan creation and sloppily placed new hair on the old Cena model.

They messed up Dusty too.