• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Funky Dude Sparks
Oct 27, 2017
Yah but the NHL Rewind 94

that's what the people want ya know

They want 90's canadian hocket mullet goodness

You know what Im sayin lmao

Make it real EA lmao

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
They did a plug and play for NHL and Madden 95 years ago. I'm surprised they didn't try this earlier.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
A Genesis NHL game would be great. The community has been updating the rosters so it exist if you really want it but an official release with console online has a lot of potential. The sim sports series are intimidating to a lot of people. Do the same with MLB. I know Super Mega Baseball exist but including the license would be nice.
does NHL 94 have the beat em up mode
I'm not sure but I think 93 was the last year for fighting.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
We've seen like nothing of tales of arise
Is it that close to release already?

Anumariku

Jan 8, 2020
M rating for Arise?

Ok.

To clarify for some people that may not know, "M" in Australia basically translates to a "T" rating in the US.

They just recently announced a delay for Arise, so I'm pretty surprised by this if there's any actual weight behind this listing. I'd love to see some more info at Gamescom!

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Tales of Arise, I'd say not to read into it rating too much since it was already rated by other regional boards, but given that its most recent rating was last week, it could be that Bandai Namco is actually preparing something to show since Gamescom and TGS are coming up soon.

January 10 - Korea

August 12 - Brazil