• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

halcali

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hong Kong SAR
Yo!

I'm about 70% through reading THE BIBLE (page 1069) and Jesus has just reappeared after seemingly being felled by Judas.

Couldn't Jesus have prevented the assassination?? If he is all-knowing, all-seeing, all-present then he could easily have just flown into heave and blessed the meek!

Jesus_ascending_to_heaven.jpg

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sorry but I'm gonna need DBZ comparisons to understand how truly invincible Jesus is.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So OP, they had to write him out of the story. In the corniest way possible too.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Jesus is clearly an undead, so unless you kill him in the right way he will always rise again.

Carvel

Nov 6, 2017
Mainz, Germany
I didn't like that there's never a thorough explanation of the degrees of his superpowers and where they originate from. Yeah, they mention that he's gods son a few times, but like... what set of powers does come with that. How often can he use them? Like, once a day, like the Vancian system and then he has to take a long rest?

After the first seven pages the world building is really lacking in that regard...

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
He died on purpose so he could wrong warp to hell and unlock purgatory. He needs that for the true ending which comes later. He keeps missing His doomsday splits though, not sure why He hasn't reset yet. I think people still think this is "the run" but I dunno, not convinced yet.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Just wait man shit ends on a to be continued that hasn't been resolved even after all these centuries. It's bullshit man when's The Bible 2

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Just wait until you see what happens 40 days later, then on the 50th day it gets crazy with His Disciples being accused of being drunks!

Last edited: