• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.

Mr. Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week, the people said. The president said he would want to call the new party the "Patriot Party," the people said.

More at the link: Trump Has Discussed Starting a New Party

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
5b23bb33d1b89.image.jpg

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Lol if you didnt think the projection was obvious enough, naming the new party the "Patriot Party" is too on the nose.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
If America can capture a sizeable voting block for a far right party before a real progressive or leftist party can, I'll be sick. On the positive side, it'll only take votes away from republicans.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This would be the greatest news in the last twelve years, but I doubt it. Who would fund it? It would limp out of the gate and die. Trump won't want to be a part of something that won't win.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've heard this name thrown about several times now. Strong sign it's going to happen. I really hope they hobble the GOP with this.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely. The Republicans are fake patriots. It's time someone step up and fight for America's true values.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
This would be the greatest news in the last twelve years, but I doubt it. Who would fund it? It would limp out of the gate and die. Trump won't want to be a part of something that won't win.
Grifting his supporters will probably be the only reliable source of income after all this is said and done. He needs to squeeze every last cent out of em.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
If I may give some advice Mr President, I strongly suggest starting out small and look to overturn some GOP Governorships, preferably enough to give Dems 38 seats

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
If this doesn't convince the GOP senate to convict and ban from public office...