• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Trump's own stupidity was more than anyone around him could handle. Like, their jobs were to contain the moron, keep him from committing a crime, and it was too much.

Oddly enough his stupidity seems to legitimately be contagious. It's that powerful.

Deleted member 41502

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Trump's own stupidity was more than anyone around him could handle. Like, their jobs were to contain the moron, keep him from committing a crime, and it was too much.

Oddly enough his stupidity seems to legitimately be contagious. It's that powerful.
Nah. Their jobs are/were to keep the GOP from looking bad. They could care less if he commits crimes or not along the way. Also, it turned out it there's literally nothing that he could do that would turn GOP voters against them.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to sound like a Republican in the '50s, but we're going to need a serious crusade to get all the Russians out of the government once we're clear of this mess.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Mafia rave and Fraud guarantee?
Is this some sort of evil joke I am to innocent to get? What the fuck man. Shit is so fucking absurd it is not even funny.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
All this grift is probably happening in the Middle-East too but it appears Jared Kushner is just better at covering his tracks than Giuliani is.

I would say more it's just the situations are different. Manafort brought a lot of press to Ukraine and of course with Russia involved, things are illuminated a little more easily. Lots more eyes on it.

Meanwhile, no one gives a shit about what's going on in the Middle East. We allowed the Obama administration to enrich the Saudis and help them genocide Yemen for years. And Saudi Arabia is a known "ally", and of course more $$$$ is shared between the 2 than Russia. Fewer eyes on that one, or more like more complicit eyes watching.

But even Kushner has fucked up and I think a dedicated SC with Mueller's resources would have had a field day with Kushner's antics in the Middle East, very much including Israel here. A goddamn bonanza.

But even the Steele Report makes mention how Trump's team were happy we were really focused in on Russia over the other states actively interfering in 2016 and making bribes and committing extortion...

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
All these airport arrests.

giphy.gif

you know why

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At the airport again. These mf's trying to flee lol.

Why hasnt Giuliani been picked up yet?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Ha ha! Another one tried to bolt!

If I was in their shoes I'd be thinking about cutting a deal, this group doesn't seem like the type to take the fall for anyone or each other.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You're flush in money laundering cash, yet you take a commercial flight? What are you thinking? Don't you have a private jet to use?

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
How reliable is this source? Seems Correia and some of the other people arrested are linked to sales of many Trump properties in South Florida.

If true, how can Trump continue to claim he doesn't know these people?

Edit - If thats article is true then Parnas got his start in real estate working for Fred Trump.

Trump has known him for a long time.

Last edited: