• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
This asshole frequently targets people in the industry and makes videos that incite his fanbase to harass whomever he targets.
His latest video targets Kallie Plagge for her Cyberpunk review.
I'm sorry if this isn't allowed but this shit irritates me to no end. Please report his twitter/youtube.

[Mod Edit: Twitter Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Don't signal boost this asshole. I guess he got tired of doxxing women and trans folx in tabletop gaming and went back to videogames?

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Imagine targeting someone because they gave a game a 7...

SEVEN?! That's a good game.

Love this tweet by Jeff Grubb:

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Please don't click anything to watch his videos, views is what he wants.

Even if you wanna know what this is about, don't reward him for shitty behaviour.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Have no idea who he is, but there's no need to signal boost him. Report both the tweet and the video and move on.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Remember, this is the same guy that thinks it's ok to attack the gay community and shows with LGBTQ positivity because he has two gay black dads that he has unable to prove.

He also did not want any "Gay agenda" in He-Man/She-Ra, a show that was made by openly gay people and constantly made nods to the LGBT community.

The sooner this clown becomes irrelevant or ignored, the sooner he wil go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.