• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DryvBy

Oct 25, 2017
Anywhere
I've always wanted to smell inside video games every since I saw that South Park fart sniffing video for that But Whole game. If collector's editions packed cologne or perfume, which collector's edition would you buy to smell like a video game character?

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
Essence of Duke
ut3r7p6t_400x400.jpg

smells like steroids

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Most video game characters are active and are never seen bathing so no. But a video game setting room spray or incense... 🤔

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want to smell like whatever the fuck the Bloodborne protagonist smells like. It'd be an experience for sure

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
I have never worn cologne. Should I ever find the need to, I doubt it would be video game cologne.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I've always wanted to smell inside video games every since I saw that South Park fart sniffing video for that But Whole game.
I don't think the OP is getting enough discussion.

Also, how else are you got to show how far video games have come since Mario Bros?

Last edited:

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
17_48_28_574_file.jpg

littlebigplanet.playstation.com

LittleBigPlanet™ 3

Sackboy® is back − and he’s bringing new friends Get ready for an all-new LittleBigPlanet™ experience as Sackboy® teams up with his best friends in his biggest hand-crafted adventure yet Three all-new playable heroes will completely change the way you play… • Bound over walls as the quick...

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Etsy has a lot of stores selling "video game inspired" perfumes, I once got a Iorveth one to try it out, really smelled nice and how I imagined a woodelf would smell lol.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Reading "video game cologne" I have to think of Gamescom (video game convention in Cologne), so no I would not wear that stank. XD

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I bet something like the Assassin's Creed series could find some pretty interesting fragrances to bundle in with special editions or something.

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
Eau de vault dweller. A cologne by Bethesda that's advertised as smelling like "English leather" but is literally paint thinner in a old aqua velva bottle.