• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
For an open world Earthsea RPG that is faithful to le Guin's universe, not whitewashed, and built in a way that rewards exploration, learning, and growth over engaging in rare instances of combat while somehow still being incredibly enjoyable minute to minute? Yes, I would.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason I might not would be the smell. I'd give it a try, I guess.

I actually kind of like that shirt in a funny irony sort of way.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
What are other gamers wearing? I already be stylin like this 365.

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, I will finally get to play my dream game that's pong but instead of counting up your score, the display shows the next lottery digit.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I've been wearing Pyjamas for 3 months....

Maybe asking this question during a quarantine isn't the best timing 😅

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't I seen this thread before? Or one very similar, anyway? Sure I've seen that t-shirt before, and not in the other thread it appeared in today.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if any game is worth that pain and agony........ then again for a new FFT by Matsuno I'd wear that monstrosity.

Another

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Portugal
I'm known for purposefully wearing terrible clothes so this is an easy yes for me. Shirt's so ghastly I might just have to buy it regardless.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
TC never mentioned anything about having to wear the shirt the right way around, so I guess I wear this inside out and I get my new Okami confirmed tomorrow. Heck yeah.

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
sKUsnyz-TiO0QeJHWt9862RpOa-G_WI91wNj67t6C74.jpg
eevfPxSmGYu6k.gif

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Even if i couldn't layer and this was post-quarantine and i had to make sure it was completely visible to everyone i absolutely would. I don't give a shit what people think of what i wear and if it made my dream game come true? Shit, i'd wear it for a year.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
...I have a shirt like this. My gf bought it for me as a "cute" gift and I didn't have the heart to tell her how cringey it was. It's the thought that counts and I wear it around the house when no one but her is looking so that she feels appreciated.

So short answer: yes, I would.