• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
If this confirms a Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War remake with full voice acting and supports then I'll wear the shirt, even if I can't wash it.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
OP says "non-stop" and says the game is cancelled if I take it off. Which means I'd have to wear it in the shower, and can't take it off to wash it etc.

So no. That's dumb.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the OP was going to threaten us with that infamous ahagao shirt when I saw this thread title.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Me reading the thread title:

lol of course, I'm working from home due to the pandemic, who cares --

Me reading the OP, seeing the disclaimer, and then seeing the shirt: I've made a huge mistake.gif

82cBB6tnlv0-TREQYjGpQ7V2_hRnxvHUISBsOytDtZUi-yH1cJHBoYIugf_ONnRv4VrYXmIwzUKP1_mB9Nql8tEXgwZbywZ6BI5GH1IHq8-zr-X4XC1ZhwC2KwIZg6Jo2VUvTYx0bSPcJJ6zLjxz3FZrTNj_5ztVMnU

Thanks, almost spat out my coffee

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I'd give it a shot for Pokemon of the Wild by Nintendo / Monolith, with Pokemon Snap sidequests.

Not sure why Sony are announcing it, but I guess they'd probably be excited too.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
No, but only because I don't play a lot of games with those kinds of guns. Maybe if you give me something equally silly with the Splatoon guns it'd be okay, especially since my boss plays a lot of Splatoon so he'd understand.

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
My game would get announced then canceled later probably. Also I couldn't not ever take it off/ cover it up because I have to wear flame retardant coveralls at work.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
A One Piece open world RPG create-your-character (pirate, marine or revolutionary) that is GOOD?

I would wear this for the rest of my life.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Absolutely, I have a couple dream games 1 involving the Mass Effect IP, 1 the Fallout IP, and the other a new IP but made by Naughty Dog, I'd definitely do it.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I would were it with pride for a year, nothing covering it, id they announced All Stars 2.

thats one of the cringiest t shirts I've ever seen but I would do it

Rehynn

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
So a 3D Mega Man X game that is essentially Vaquish 2, or HL3 and Portal 3 being real and the same game?

Ah fuck me, hand me that shirt. And my country isn't even in lockdown anymore.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I'm a bum and no one thinks enough of me to begin with to be 'disappointed' or ashamed of me for wearing something like that so I wouldn't care in that sense, could do it easily.

As long as I could take it off while I showered (lolz I assume?) it would be fine.

krat0zs

Jan 18, 2020
UK
Fine, i rarely leave the house anyway even without quarantine. Also I can tell people I'm wearing it Ironically as a meme. But yeah I would also need to ask, do we get multiple of these shirts or just the one, and can we at least take it off to wash it?

I'm a bum and no one thinks enough of me to begin with to be 'disappointed' or ashamed of me for wearing something like that so I wouldn't care in that sense, could do it easily.

As long as I could take it off while I showered (lolz I assume?) it would be fine.

big mood.

Last edited:

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Quarantine has taught me I can easily not leave the house for weeks and barely notice it, thats just my regular life, this t-shirt would pose no challenge at all!

Also, what if you just lived in a country that wasn't super into English, they'd be like hey what are those symbols on your shirt there and you could be all ahh it means I'm awesome as bro then receive several high-fives.

Ezy pzy.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Yup. I don't really care what I wear outdoors, much less the type for some random person to have enough time to read a tshirt I wear.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The genie gives me the shirt.

I ask the genie if I can only take the shirt off as a stipulation for using the shower.

The genie says yes.

I wear the shirt inside out.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I don't leave my house OP. This was a bad time to make this dare thread.

I would probably wear that stupid shirt for a free pizza because the stakes are so low at the moment.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
100%. I would do it. I would ask all of my friends to steer clear from me because the smell would become horrifying no matter how clean I was, though.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
So I can't shower? And have to wear the same bra the whole month?

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Nah. Plenty of games get announced and then never even materialize, or take years to come out. I don't think I'd do much of anything to have a game announced. Now if it was, "Knights of the Old Republic 3 will be available for you to play today, and it is incredible, but you have to wear this shirt for a month"...then MAYBE.