• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you vote for Biden if he is the 2020 Democratic nominee?

• Yes

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Will vote for another party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Won't vote

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Let's make the assumption that Biden will be the Democratic 2020 nominee.

Would you vote for him?

Leonadar

Oct 27, 2017
He wouldn't be my first choice, but he's better than Trump. Same stance I had when I voted for Hillary.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Yes. He's not my first choice (or even my 2nd), but if he's the nominee he's the nominee. Still a significantly better option than the rotting, festering pimple we have in office right now.

Hillary wasn't my first choice either, still voted for her when it mattered.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
The second my mail-in ballot showed up.

I don't want him to win the nomination, but with our electoral system in the US, it will always be a two party system, and I'm not foolish enough to waste a vote on a 3rd party and risk another 4 years of agent orange.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like Biden at all, but if he won the nomination i'd be his biggest advocate on the planet and convince as many people as possible to vote for him.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Saying no or staying home is an endorsement of Trump. Silence is complicity.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
depends if there's a more credible left-wing candidate than Jill Stein on the ballot in NY, where I'm registered. If not, then probably, but I'm definitely not going to lift a finger in terms of time or money; that'll go to candidates and organizations who actually understand that the GOP is irredeemably evil and that Trump is a mere symptom

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Please remember from our FAQ:
A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. For example: Asking members to rank their favorite characters in media. These threads tend not to generate much, if any, actual discussion or member interaction. Voting threads (threads that solicit ballot-style replies) will usually fall under this category as well, unless a lot of effort is put into them. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek approval beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.