• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who would be the better president?

• Michael

Votes: 120 97.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2017
What the poll says. Like if the character Michael Scott would be elected as the president, have all the normal powers as president, would appoint his cabinet etc. do you think we'd be in a better position as a country/world?

Hear me out. Michael is a moron and a scumbag often times, but I can't help but feel Trump is just as dumb without any of the likable qualities. Both have done some terrible stuff, but Trump with more malice. For example Michael tried to get Toby arrested by planting a caprese salad in his drawer thinking it was weed while Trump has lead to tens of thousands of American deaths. Trump has declared bankruptcy multiple times while Michael has "declared" bankruptcy. Michael also at least has some sales talent so I would expect him to do better during negotiations for example with Kim Jong Un. Trump wrote "art of the deal" while Michael is currently writing "Somehow I manage." We would likely see a version of the dundies at the white House correspondent dinner every year. Michael is definitely at some level prejudiced (more so in the early seasons) because he thought Martin was black but Trump has his "African Americans." Michael also happily lives in a gay friendly neighborhood.

Plus Michael would beprepared for this current crisis:

Dk3fncoUYAAN_f7

Just something to think about tbh. Please justify your answers.

Silly Buck

Oct 28, 2017
Michael Scott but only on the premise that he's got some decent people around him. He's so easily persuaded and influenced by others. His empathy for everyone besides HR is a welcome attribute for a president.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
What a shitty question that trivializes the horrendous shit Trump has done.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
A literal piece of shit would do a better job as President then Trump because it wouldn't do anything.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I've not really watched Office US (I liked the original) but he's not evil is he?

I would have trouble choosing between Mr Burns and Trump.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is a weird thread premise because you'd have to have zero understanding of Donald Trump or Michael Scott to pick anything but the right answer.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty much anyone or anything is better than a literal fascist. So Michael Scott. No question.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't think this only has one, VERY obvious right answer, you're severely underplaying how vile Trump's presidency is and has been.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
Michael Scott would be the obvious choice but he better not promise any underprivileged students free college tuition - we all know what happens when he does that

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Michael Scott. Sure he's an idiot and a racist about some things, but he does have a good side to him for the most part.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
There's no need to compare Trump to some fictional idiot. Trump isn't dumb, he's just an endlessly cruel person who care about himself above everything else. To treat him like some bumbling idiot is a discredit to everyone harmed by his intentional decisions.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
President Camacho from Idiocracy is already a better President than Trump, so obviously Michael Scott would be better. As dumb as Michael is, he at least has human empathy and actually cares about others in his own stupid and misguided way. Michael's dumb, while Trump is dumb and cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.