• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which would you rather be part of?

• Justice League

Votes: 224 36.4%
  • Avengers

Votes: 391 63.6%

• Total voters

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
To do what? Do they even have an office?

I rather be with the Xmen. They live in private island like a resort. Maybe there are world ending events every now and then then but let Cyclops and omega mutants deal with it.

hell no

X-men get discriminated for having the same powers that normal superheroes have lmao

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Too many Avengers get away with Racist and Fascist type shit for my taste. I'll go with the League. I think I can put up with Batman coming up with a plan to beat me that he'll never use on my evil counterpart.

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
Being only familiar with the DCAU, the JL has that space station with a teleporter right

I'd go with them just for the convenience tbh

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Avengers seems more like joining a cool band. And it's probably more fun to hang out with them.

Justice League probably gives you more clout but you'd end up getting carried since everyone is so OP, which could be a good thing since they won't expect you to be the muscle of the team, but that might mean you are the go-fer of the team.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

I rather be with the Xmen. They live in private island like a resort. Maybe there are world ending events every now and then then but let Cyclops and omega mutants deal with it.
Avengers depending on the era have a luxury mansion, an entire skyscraper or a Celestial to live in.

Justice League has a space station and the Hall of Justice.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Justice League is collection of super individuals. They beat the bad guy and each parts their way.

The Avengers are a team, they live together, eat together, train together and this is why they overcome enemies far above their weight level.

I would be an Avenger.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
The Avengers seem more tempting as a group to hang out with, while the JL seems safer to join as a new recruit.

While some people seem to think the JL living in a satellite is a perk, I'd rather just get free room and board in the middle of Manhattan.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I would definitely rather hang with the X-Men than either the Avengers or the Justice League, despite all the bullshit they have to deal with on a constant basis.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
The Hall of Justice would be like living in a museum or a courthouse.

Avengers have a nice swanky mansion, probably paid for by Tony Stark. I bet it even has a pool.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Tony paying my salary shit yeah

Also, less world ending shit. I could be a street level avenger and I'd be perfectly okay with that. Don't need Brainiac up my ass every other day, but Paste Pot Pete? I'll give that dude noogies.

I can let Galactus/Doom be F4's problem and Magneto to the X-Men. Sweet deal.

Also, Batman is fucking insane. No thanks.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'd actually much rather be hanging out with The Justice League if its from the DCAU. You can hear Batman sing, I can fuck around with Booster Gold and can fall asleep to the Question ranting about his latest conspiracy theory. I don't really want to hang out with Tony Stark or Captain America.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Justice League.

Hands down. The idea that Stark might give me cool tech sounds nice... but a god like Superman and Wonder Woman looking after me and the master planner Batman? I'll take that.

Who wants to be stuck in space on a satellite with Batman?

Most of the rest of the team could fly and just take off whenever they want but you'd probably have to end up catching a ride with Bruce and sit in silence most of the flight.

If only most flights were quiet lol.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
The Avengers easily, just because they are legit friends (at least most of the time) JLA are a bunch of squares, and if I wanted to be with an OP team I'd rather be in the one that is way more powerful than them: The X-Men

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Justice League and it's not all that close. I suspect that the poll result would be the same if you asked:
Which of the big two comic companies do you prefer?
or
Did you read more Marvel or DC in your lifetime?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Justice League and it's not all that close. I suspect that the poll result would be the same if you asked:
or

Funny enough I've always generally preferred Marvel stuff but the Justice League from the DCAU is probably my favorite hero group. Everyone saying they're not friends and they seem to chill and bull shit with each other all the time, even Batman gets in on it even if he is a bit of a stiff.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Any version where the JL is offset & complimented by lighter/golden age elements (DCAU is a great example, large roster, lots more team dynamics, whole lot of action in a colorful world to tackle on) would be fun to hang out with, and hang with the Titans and the JSA by extension. I can't imagine going through any of the myriad crises would be fun, though.

The Avengers, relatively speaking, don't have as much inter-personal drama (I mean, you could end up in a ham-fisted argument about registration, or figure out your team was built as a distraction while the end of the universe was being handled by a bunch of dudes calling themselves the illuminati.) I imagine if you hung out with a street-version level of the team, for instance Bendis's new Avengers you'd have a decent time, being bankrolled by Stark and playing cards with Spidey, Wolverine, and Luke Cage.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
or
I don't know I've been pretty 50/50 most my life as far as reading comics goes and I'm all Avengers.

Had the question been X-Men or Teen Titans or Champions or Justice Society ... I'd probably still be thinking about it.

For me the Avengers are just more of the "you made it" team. If you are asked to join the Avengers you've either proven yourself beyond a shadow of doubt or earned a once in a life time chance. You have an opportunity to not only walk among legends, but to become one yourself.

With the Justice League it feels less grand (especially the JLU version) you are there because you have potential. And though you walk among Gods, you will probably never be one of them.

To put it another way. When you are an Avenger it's your story. When you are a League Member, it's still thier story.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Will always have a fondness for the justice league based on reading Grant Morrison's justice league run in the late nineties and early 00's. Loved that run.

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers seem more fun but if I wanted to stay alive, probably JL because Superman
Avengers have Captain Marvel who seems to outclass Superman in the MCU. They'll probably hit her with the nerf stick though because you can't have her conveniently tend to some intergalactic birthday party or whatever anytime she would utterly stomp the threat in two seconds.

Oct 25, 2017
Can I be on the West Coast avengers and live in a Spanish style compound?
timthumb.php

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Avengers. They are the bestest of the best in professional fighting teams. And it's safer too, just ask Rick Jones.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Justice League, Avengers is mired in drama and likely has a higher death toll.