• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
re3-remake-nemesis.jpg

Would you pucker up and give Nemesis a big ol' smooch to make Zelda real? Would you for Hot Ryu? For Master Chief?

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Lol no, videogame characters are cool when I'm controlling them. Plus, imagine a real life Kratos. Nobody wants that. Also, I don't want to kiss Nemesis lol.

Also, WeekendERA starts early haha!

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
do i get a terrible disease?
does he eat me?
do i die?
does the implication of making one anime girl real mean that many more anime girls will become real?

c'mon i need details here

...Wouldn't you just catch the T-Virus from him if you did? Would that officially count as an STD if so?

Also no to the question because look at that freakin nose, and Kirby would probably just end up eating all of my food, me literally, or his presence would bring forth countless abominations to the planet. Then we're battling cat clocks or some shit in between the zombie outbreaks.

...I really need to get some sleep.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there's one thing I can say about this forum, it's that there are some of the most imaginative users posting here.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
It's too early for this. Why can't you people be normal?

I'd go full french kiss on that bad boy if I could have a real life Missile from Ghost Trick.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming I don't get killed right after, and just can give him a quick peck on the teeth, then sure. Those things seem to be cleaner and whiter than my own.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
If I can kiss him, that means he IS the video character who became real, and I have been trapped.
Good try !

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Sure. Nico! (I wouldn't pick an anime or stylised character, having no idea how they'd turn out 'real').

Wait, she pretty much is real already.
And? How does that affect me? I guess I can like her pics on Instagram. Uhm..yay.

So they just pop up in the world somewhere as random people and that's it? Are they my friends? Lovers?

Also, who the hell made Nemesis real for me to kiss and who did they have to kiss for that to happen?
so many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.