• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 952 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 246 20.5%

• Total voters

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Why not? It's pretty delicious. It's not something I'd do often as I prefer them plain, but nothing wrong with it. Mayo better than Ketchup on anything all day every day.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly there aren't many of the more standard condiments that don't go well them.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mayo and ketchup are the mahor condiments for frys in germany. And ketchup tadte like garbage with fries, so it's always mayo!

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Jwk5qJf.jpg

machine

Oct 25, 2017
It's not my favorite way but I've done it. I like to dip fries in a combination of mustard and ketchup. The mustard helps cut the sweetness a little.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Good fries are like a good steak, no sauce necessary. Every once in a while ketchup and malt vinegar are acceptable. Gravy and cheese are also welcome. Mayo on fries? Doesn't do much for me. I don't hate it... don't love it either.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
i don't eat them? My burgers get ordered like "lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and cheese only, please."

My subs get mayo

sandwiches at home get mustard.

I'm not sure why this is confusing.
Not confusing. Im just a saucy person.

Subs get mayo, mustard, hot sauce.
Burgers get....well depending on the day. Mayo, mustard, hotsauce, relish, ketchup etc.

Different strokes for different folks.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Not confusing. Im just a saucy person.

Subs get mayo, mustard, hot sauce.
Burgers get....well depending on the day. Mayo, mustard, hotsauce, relish, ketchup etc.

Different strokes for different folks.

No, I get it. Sorry, as well. I meant that more as a "funny haha confused" response and I think I probably came off as a dick which wasn't my intent.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
I'm Belgian, over here you're weird if you DON'T eat them with mayo.

Sometimes I do so love my country. Not often, but sometimes.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
What a stupid question.

Of course, it's delicious.

I'm going to guess it's because Mayo is not Mayo in the US or some stupid thing like that.

Come to Europe my dudes.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
God no. I feel like we had this thread before and I said white people ugh then somebody black said they loved it and then I cried for humanity.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Of course, mayo and/or mustard it is. Or salsa búfalo. Or guacamole. Certainly not ketchup, ew.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
If its that special german Mayo then heck yeah! Otherwise nope.

DeepSearch

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Not only would I, I do! Completely superior to bland-ass ketchup, maybe with the exception of spicy ketchup. Discovering the wide assortment of acceptable fry sauces while visiting the Netherlands was an eye opening experience. Mostly because it meant that I wasn't just a mayo dipping fatty, but a cosmopolitan snacker.

Wombat_Lover

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 20, 2019
I dip my chips in tomato sauce, sweet and sour, bbq and apple sauce.

Deleted member 45957

The belgian way is the way.
Their mayo (Frite sauce) is different from the french mayo though, lighter and sweeter, and pairs better with fries. It's a shame I can't find some anywhere here.