• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 952 79.5%
  • No

Votes: 246 20.5%

• Total voters

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
No. Spicy mayo, sriracha mayo, or chipotle mayo...I would most definitely do. Just not regular mayo.

Daeda

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Im Dutch, so of course. It's the only way. Will add that Belgian and Dutch mayo are waaaaaaayyyy better than the American stuff though.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
i should not have clicked this thread while hungry at midnight, because now i just want

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
To the chagrin of my friends here in the UK I much prefer mayo on my chips than tommy plop. It's the best condiment.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ketchup is health poison, so I've been trying to dip in mayo more often, especially since I'm in Europe and its pretty common.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
It's delicious.

You Americans with your 70% corn syrup "ketchup" have no idea what you're missing.

Although, to be fair, your mayo is probably disgusting too, so... eh.

Oct 26, 2017
OP, be like:

268f2e76635f2dbe5f3fb03423a26e58.jpg

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
I'm Dutch, so of course. If anything, you guys are the weirdos for dipping them in ketchup. Ketchup is for burgers and hot dogs, not fries.

/insert Pulp Fiction clip

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Dudes? Mayo is the number 1 sauce for fries. Why is this even a question?

And I mean the Belgian, a little bit soury mayonaise ofcourse. Not the sweet shit abomination you all call mayo.

We Belgians invented fries, and we standardly serve them with mayo. We even have fries on our mayo jars.
mayonnaise-oeuf-belgium-550ml-full.png

So yes is the only right answer.

Spuck-

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Of course. Belgians invented them, and Belgians do it

Then again mayo in Europe is way better than the US goop.

OP
OP
Kitsunelaine

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tastes very similar to a good Belgian or Dutch mayo. A good mayo is not too sweet or bland, with bit of sour hidden in the creamy goodness.
The thing I like is that it comes out very thinly. All of the New Zealand mayo is very gloopy in terms of the delivery mechanism, which leads to a lot of waste.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
Best fries I ever had was in Holland, and they were covered in fry sauce, which is like super mayonnaise. I remember them more fondly than the pot, and the pot was killer.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
I mean what sane person wouldn't? Even that white US mayo that doesn't taste anything I can use.

Anyone that got their hands on actual true mayo know how good it is with french fries.

Wan to get ugly? I remember my little cousin used to looooove dipping her french fries in her glass of Coke when she was younger. Absolutely disgsting if you ask me.

Best fries I ever had was in Holland, and they were covered in fry sauce, which is like super mayonnaise. I remember them more fondly than the pot, and the pot was killer.

Imo you have such a fond memory of those BECAUSE of the pot ^^ but yeah good fries and sauce in Amsterdam most of the time