• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you board the flight?

• Yes

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Already thought this was funny as hell and then scrolled to the ProZD clip. This made my day lol.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
QQ70BCO.jpeg

Mystery Flight
Mystery Flight

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had a flight out of Dublin that was delayed like 20 minutes years ago so absolutely not

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I feel like when I stayed overnight at an airport a few years ago all the flight names went crazy at some point but I don't think any were as good as this.

Reminds me of the weird code name stuff they throw on Disney World buses when they're not in use for guests.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like when I stayed overnight at an airport a few years ago all the flight names went crazy at some point but I don't think any were as good as this.

Reminds me of the weird code name stuff they throw on Disney World buses when they're not in use for guests.
I can see them having a little fun late at night just to keep from getting punchy

Treythalomew

Oct 27, 2017
Don't they do mystery vacations where you don't know where you're going until the last minute? Maybe this is the next level where they really get you and nobody will tell you were you're going on the flight and then boom you're in Akron, Ohio.

ninnanuam

Nov 24, 2017
I've done mystery hotels before. Ended up with a good room at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo for significantly less than those rooms usually book for.

So I'd probably be ok with doing a mystery flight/package at some point, Not knowing when you're going when boarding seems excessive but I like surprises.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, 100% for sure.

Back in pre-COVID, pre-kid days my wife and I would literally just drive to the airport on an easy Friday and pick a flight that was cheap and still open. Wouldn't even bring bags - just buy an extra outfit when we get there and explore.

This seems like a better version of that.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Yeah, 100% for sure.

Back in pre-COVID, pre-kid days my wife and I would literally just drive to the airport on an easy Friday and pick a flight that was cheap and still open. Wouldn't even bring bags - just buy an extra outfit when we get there and explore.

This seems like a better version of that.

This is what we did, but with trains here.

Jul 18, 2018
Just flew transatlantic on Aer Lingus last week for the first time. Old airbus from early 00's and the food wasn't great. Luckily the staff and crew were nice but i don't think i would want to fly via them again. Even Dublin airport was a chore to get around haha

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Don't they do mystery vacations where you don't know where you're going until the last minute? Maybe this is the next level where they really get you and nobody will tell you were you're going on the flight and then boom you're in Akron, Ohio.

I mean, I took a vacation to Cleveland about 5 years ago. Intentionally. Even had a pretty good time, though I am fairly confident I will never repeat the trip and if it had been longer than 3 days I'd have probably felt differently.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
As a preteen (yes, the record had been out a long time, but less than two decades) I was told that hidden within the flowers, there was a secret number hidden on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's.

If you called the number you would be asked your address. Plane tickets for a mystery flight would be delivered. And you'd likely never be seen again if you took it.

I spent hours looking for the number, hoping to take the flight.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
If there was some guarantee I wouldn't end up in a place where being trans is illegal or there's a large risk of a hate crime then sure, would love to.